Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days
Super duper IMPORTANT! Jmmush's birthday!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

Iymnok

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 4:08 pm
I know, it's just so hard to give real support online, written words just lack the warmth and emotion I want to convey.

ETA: darn you autocorrect!

Last edited by Iymnok on Mon, Mar 09 2015, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 4:30 pm
Just want to cry. Never imagined my life like this

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 4:30 pm
JustMeMyself wrote:
Tomorrow is my Hebrew Bday (actually now starting tonight) and I'm sad.

Really sad

I hope that you wake up tomorrow to sun shining, birds chirping, and unlimited optimism!

JMM-uc

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 5:03 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
I hope that you wake up tomorrow to sun shining, birds chirping, and unlimited optimism!

Thank you.

PMS embarrassed isn't helping.

And an upcoming surgery too...

Sad

Everything is bad and sad

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Mar 09 2015, 5:54 pm
Hug !

And may the surgery go smoothly, and whatever the reason (you are entitled to privacy Tongue Out ) may it bring healing and a greatly improved quality of life!

happy to be me

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 12:39 am
Happy birthday and happy every day.
Hatzlacha on the surgery and refua sh'leima.
This should be the beginning of happier times. Times filled with happiness, joy, inner peace, bracha, and all other brachos that are being wished upon you.

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 3:18 am
AMEN! Thanks guys Smile

grace413

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 5:37 am
Wishing you a happy birthday and hoping that the coming year will hold wonderful things for you!

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:31 am
JustMeMyself wrote:
AMEN! Thanks guys Smile

For some reason the thread took a while to open just now, so I said some Tehillim for you while waiting, just good upbeat ones as a prayer for the coming year.
Now, if you'd like to give us all a bracha with your birthday powers, we won't stop you Very Happy

myself

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 8:56 am
Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov!Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov!

LOL

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 9:08 am
PinkFridge wrote:
For some reason the thread took a while to open just now, so I said some Tehillim for you while waiting, just good upbeat ones as a prayer for the coming year.
Now, if you'd like to give us all a bracha with your birthday powers, we won't stop you Very Happy

Aww, thank you! It means so much to me that you davened for me!

Okay, so here goes... Smile

PinkFridge bas (yellow freezer?) Wink

Seriously now, I give you and all the wonderful women on here that took the time to show kindness and love, a bracha that you should always have happiness and good things in your life. That you should never know sorrow. And that you should continue being the wonderful person you are.
And here's a bracha that's a bit selfish : I hope that you get to know the real JMM. the one that's fun, loving and happy.

Amen

myself

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 9:19 am
JustMeMyself wrote:

And here's a bracha that's a bit selfish : I hope that you get to know the real JMM. the one that's fun, loving and happy.

Amen

Oooh! I love that!!!
Indeed, may we all get the chance to get to know the real JMM VERY soon!!! LOL

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 11:46 am
JustMeMyself wrote:
Aww, thank you! It means so much to me that you davened for me!

Okay, so here goes... Smile

PinkFridge bas (yellow freezer?) Wink

Seriously now, I give you and all the wonderful women on here that took the time to show kindness and love, a bracha that you should always have happiness and good things in your life. That you should never know sorrow. And that you should continue being the wonderful person you are.

Amen

Amen!
And re the bolded: you've done a good job imitating her. Looking forward!

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 12:45 pm
here's to your lunar birthday - I'll howl at the moon

happy birthday JMM !!!

Ice cream Happy Birthday cake Cheers

לחיים

[& I'll go post in my adar[s] thread]
sonny boy is a month older than you - but shares the same birth date this year - don't say I didn't remember

http://www.imamother.com/forum.....59162

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 1:04 pm
Thank you greenfire Smile and happy birthday to your ds!

tigerwife

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 2:27 pm
Happy birthday!!! May you see many more years of simcha, bracha, peace of mind, health and hatzlacha!

JMM-uc

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 4:17 pm

Anyone want a piece?

Iymnok

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 4:22 pm
Sure! What flavor?
Make a wish!

imamazing

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 4:25 pm
JustMeMyself wrote:

Anyone want a piece?

Totally ... But why stop at just one??
Best wishes for a happy birthday and a Refuah shelaimah on your surgery. May this year be full of all the good you wish for!

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 10 2015, 4:31 pm
pass me a piece with a rose ...
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Other special days