Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Should TLC cancel the Duggars show due to molestation?

blueberries

Post Sat, May 30 2015, 11:04 pm
Stories about reality TV star Josh Duggar and the revelations that he molested several minors while he himself was a teenager have saturated the news over the past week.

The details of the allegations are bizarre, involving an alleged cover-up by Duggar's parents and church, a disturbing police report, and a very badly timed marathon of the reality series Duggar stars in on a network that has experienced more than one reality show scandal in recent years. There's also an element of religious hypocrisy and a muted attempt to turn this into another front in the culture wars.

The Duggars are an Arkansas family and stars of the TLC reality series 19 Kids and Counting.

On May 19, 2015, InTouch Weekly magazine reported that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar’s oldest son, Josh, now 27, had been named in a prior s-xual assault probe involving a minor. On May 21, InTouch revealed that Josh had been investigated for molesting at least five underage girls beginning in 2002, when he was around 14.

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/27/8.....abuse

zaq

Post Sun, May 31 2015, 12:41 am
INHO the Duggars should never have been made into a TV show to begin with, so my answer is yes, of course they should cancel the show.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics