Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
3 day getaway

Israeli

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 6:33 pm
looking for ideas for a 3 day vacation. im from brooklyn, willing to drive a few hours or fly but will have a baby with us so the destination should be semi baby friendly. I would also really like someplace with kosher restaurants it makes my vacation a lot better when I dont have to think about food.....

doctorima

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 6:54 pm
What do you like to do? If you want kosher restaurants you're limited to larger Jewish communities and urban settings. Within a few hours of Brooklyn, you have Boston, Philly, Baltimore, all of which have children's museums, playgrounds, etc.

Israeli

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 7:07 pm
we enjoy exploring new cities and just chilling out. dont really need much of a program and tmy baby is only 6 months so she doesn't need entertaining Smile
out of the cities you've mentioned I've never been to boston- is it a nice city? anything exciting to do there?

doctorima

Post Thu, Jul 23 2015, 11:29 pm
Boston is great. Take a Duck Tour (google it if you don't know what it is) - lots of fun! Walk the Freedom Trail if you're into history. Get kosher food on Harvard St. in Brookline. Walk around Harvard Yard in Cambridge. Go to a Red Sox game. There's a great aquarium, science museum, and children's museum. The MIT Museum is also really interesting, and I think it's free on Sunday mornings.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics