Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
Dream about a baby name

Seraph

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 12:47 am
I just had a dream last night about a BEAUTIFUL name for the baby...

Pity I can't for the life of me remember what the name was...

mimivan

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 1:16 am
Oh, Breslov that is beautiful!

I am almost positive you will remember the name when the baby is born...perhaps it was to give you a taste of the future...

My MIL had a dream that her deceased father and mother in law were arguing over the name of her baby when she was pregant with my husband.

Her neighbor came over a week later and said, "funny thing, I had a dream about your father and your mother in law and they were arguing about your baby's name!"

They had the same dream shock

She named the baby boy (my dh) Yehoshua after her father...

( I wonder why there was an argument, because the baby would have been named Yehoshua if it was a boy and Shira if it were a girl!)

Seraph

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 1:45 am
mimivan wrote:
Oh, Breslov that is beautiful!

I am almost positive you will remember the name when the baby is born...perhaps it was to give you a taste of the future...

I'm not sure.
Because my husband and I know the gender of the baby, and we're glad its that gender, because we have plenty of ideas in the name department for that gender, but if the baby turns out to be the other gender (which I've definitely heard of happening), we really don't have ideas.

It was two names, and I can remember the second name, but that wasn't the chiddush. The chiddush was the first name that my husband came up with in my dream, that sounded beautiful and went beautifully with the second name...
Oh well...

BeershevaBubby

Post Wed, Jun 27 2007, 3:58 am
About 6 years ago (while I was divorced and not seeing anyone) I had the same dream twice.

I dreamed I had a boy born on or around Shavuot and his name was going to be.. well, two names.

While the first part of my dream came true, I did have a boy born around Shavuot (the brit was actually erev Shavuot and the due date was supposed to be ON Shavuot).. but my husband didn't like the names in my dream.

So I'm hoping the next baby will be a boy and he'll be born on Shavuot and then I can get my names.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names