Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Grocery delivery - Monsey
1  2  Next

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 8:24 am
What delivery service do you use? What is your experience? Is your order packed right? How long does it take? Any great ones?

Thanks for any input.

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 8:45 am
All Fresh cuz they were the only ones who delivered to us! (I lived near monsey but not quite in Monsey) They usually did a great job and when they made a mistake they were very good about refunding/exchanging.

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 8:57 am
I used to used ringo
Everything was perfect w them.
Now I go out shopping

workaholicmama

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 8:59 am
Ringo 845-783-4900
Great service. I usually email my order. I also signed up for their email list, and they have daily deals which I take advantage of many times.

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 11:07 am
Thank you. I still can't finish cooking Shabbos and I sent my order in on Wed. How long does ringo take? Is it a service or a store?

I heard there was great service from a supermarket in skvare to Monsey. Anyone know about that place?

workaholicmama

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 11:10 am
Ringo is a big store, but they don't have customers coming in, they deliver everything... they're closer to monroe, so we get it quite fast (sometimes under an hr) but I heard that monsey can sometimes take longer. Ask them. They have very friendly reps

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 11:17 am
Squishy wrote:
Thank you. I still can't finish cooking Shabbos and I sent my order in on Wed. How long does ringo take? Is it a service or a store?

I heard there was great service from a supermarket in skvare to Monsey. Anyone know about that place?

Yes. Ma'adanim gives excellent customer service! I highly reccomend them. But know that their prices are more expensive than elsewhere.

They will deliver w/o a minimum order. They will exchange same day if s/th is wrong. They deliver like withing an hour or two. They always pick up the phone when I call, like as in a live human being...! I was very happy with them!

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 12:56 pm
amother wrote:
Yes. Ma'adanim gives excellent customer service! I highly reccomend them. But know that their prices are more expensive than elsewhere.

They will deliver w/o a minimum order. They will exchange same day if s/th is wrong. They deliver like withing an hour or two. They always pick up the phone when I call, like as in a live human being...! I was very happy with them!

Thank you. Do you have the number? I don't mind to pay a bit more if they are reliable.

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 1:00 pm
Squishy wrote:

Thank you. Do you have the number? I don't mind to pay a bit more if they are reliable.

You can call them 354-0300 or email orders@madanim.net. I found email even more convenient. After I emailed them I called aobut 20 min later to check if they got the email.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Sep 18 2015, 1:24 pm
I use kosher by phone. 371-1010.
I email my order & get it within afew hours. I'm very happy with them.
They have a. Excellent rebate program, u get credit I think 10% of ur total. I end up getting every 6th order for free.

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Sep 19 2015, 9:58 pm
In my experience, hatzlacha's delivery service is better that All Fresh. I had to wait very long for my All Fresh order to come. Hatzlachas number is 425 9220

amother
White

Post Sat, Sep 19 2015, 10:38 pm
I go to all free and they deliver my food. Never tried anywhere else buy I actually shop they just shlep for me.

thanks

Post Sun, Sep 20 2015, 12:00 am
I go to Rockland Kosher, Wesley Kosher and Evergreen. All delivery service was great. Rockland keeps in the fridge for a later delivery of overnight if you need.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 6:08 pm
Bump - I'm looking for a store to with good delivery service in Monsey, preferably where you have something to look at to see their items and specials. I've been trying to find a place with good service to order from regularly, but not having much luck.

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 6:18 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Bump - I'm looking for a store to with good delivery service in Monsey, preferably where you have something to look at to see their items and specials. I've been trying to find a place with good service to order from regularly, but not having much luck.

Rockland kosher!!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 6:24 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
Rockland kosher!!

Can you be more specific? What do you find is good about their delivery service? Is it accurate, are they mentchlich about mistakes, do they overcharge, etc?

amother
Ivory

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 6:26 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
Can you be more specific? What do you find is good about their delivery service? Is it accurate, are they mentchlich about mistakes, do they overcharge, etc?

Overcharge not but if there’s a mistake I call in and they adjust right away.
Delivery if sent night before comes decent time Same day they let you know timing
They call you with any questions
There app is very clear and easy to deal with

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 6:27 pm
I’m happy with Newday, but the only thing you could see is their specials of the week. Starting this week they have an ordering app. They only deliver to Chestnut Ridge and Airmont, I think.
They charge $4.00 to put your order together and to deliver plus .50 per box.
I like their customer service. When they don’t have the exact item you requested they make a call and tell you what they do have and ask if you want something else instead.

They actually do have prices and you could see their items on the app.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/.....71770

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 11:04 pm
Any other suggestions?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Sep 10 2020, 11:09 pm
I've been using kosher by phone for years and I'm very happy. They're better priced than most groceries and they have a great rebate program. Only downside is that they don't have a website where you can see what they have. They do have a printed product list and send an email with the weekly specials. There are some things though that they don't carry that I need to go to the store for.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics