Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
If a girl is going to rebel..

amother

Post Wed, Jul 04 2007, 12:36 am
at what age is it more troubling?

BennysMommy

Post Wed, Jul 04 2007, 12:45 am
what exactly do you mean by that?

greenfire

Post Wed, Jul 04 2007, 12:49 am
any and every ?!?!?!

TzenaRena

Post Wed, Jul 04 2007, 1:09 am
I know a girl who went all the way through seminary being a studious, good girl, and after that went modern, I don't know where she holds in shmiras Shabbos, but tznius went out the window, and is not married yet, in mid-twenties. Sad

It's probably better if the child shows signs of rebellion younger, while still under the influence and control of parents and an educational system, and it's possible for them to pick up on those signs, the child then can be guided and helped, can change schools, be enrolled in programs. When the child is grown and on their own, chances of returning to frum lifestyle are probably much less likely. Crying

amother

Post Wed, Jul 04 2007, 6:25 pm
And for a boy once they turn 18 and try different pastures is that age too more troubling then if they had done it at an earlier age?

rachel19977

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 4:49 pm
For a girl like in Boro Park I'll say, 16-18 years old. That's when they start "waking up" and realizing that not everyone is like them, that there are other options out there.

Depending on the love she receives at home and what kind of new friends she is meeting.

Be on the look out!

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 5:25 pm
in actuality ... they notice around 11-13 ... curious minds ... only at that time ... you have no idea ...

Mevater

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 5:42 pm
I know of a girl who went to YOB, from a beautiful family, was as FRUMMIE as can be, married a learning boy, divorced bec. she wanted a different life and is Shomer Shabbos but wears pants. I've seen it happen at all ages.

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 29 2007, 6:02 pm
greenfire wrote:
any and every ?!?!?!

letsbehonest wrote:
I know of a girl who went to YOB, from a beautiful family, was as FRUMMIE as can be, married a learning boy, divorced bec. she wanted a different life and is Shomer Shabbos but wears pants. I've seen it happen at all ages.

I did say that originally ... only ones mind starts getting curious around puberty ...

rachel19977

Post Sat, Sep 01 2007, 5:08 pm
There's always things that happen in life that will make a person change his mind. You just have to make sure to teach as much as you could to the person in the most careful way - and pray to HaShem they will follow the right path every day.

There are many things going on in our days that people go from worse to good and good to worse. There are people not stong enough to accept life challanges and cannot overlook what is in front of them.

May Moshiach come quickly in the very near days....!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics