Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Need pediatrician recommendation in Brooklyn

amother
Sienna

Post Mon, Nov 02 2015, 11:27 pm
Hi, I recently moved from Queens to Brooklyn and I'm looking for a pediatrician for my children. One of my kids has severe asthma and has been hospitalized for it in the past. He's on a strict daily regimen for the asthma, and I would prefer a doctor that is experienced with asthma treatments and can help us continue with what has been working.

We're in Flatbush, and would consider anyone in within a 20 minute drive as long as they are good with asthmatic patients, take CHP (BCBS), and have evening and/or Sunday hours.

TIA!

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Nov 03 2015, 1:04 am
The best, most caring doc who is knowledgeable and cares about each child like it is her own is Dr. Alla Gonchar. She is in Sheepshead bay. She is an old-fashioned doctor. Answered my call one time in the middle of the night and was nice and patient, and caring and concerned about my child. I can't recommend her enough. Tell her hello from Rodov who moved to Israel and tell her that she was right about my son's cough (if you can.Smile

10 Shore Blvd # 1G, Brooklyn
Phone: 718-615-9787

p.s. the nurse Galya that worked with her was also super nice.

chocolatecake

Post Tue, Nov 03 2015, 9:24 am
I use Parkway Pediatrics on Ave M and Ocean Parkway. I am very happy. They take CHP/Medicaid. They are open Sunday but do not have hours past five. There is a doctor Bet Yaakov who a lot of my friends use and are happy with who is open Sunday and evenings. He is located around N and 24. I do not have the numbers on hand. google them.

amother
White

Post Tue, Nov 03 2015, 9:33 am
Bulmash/Feldman.located in Kensington/boro park.
I drive all the way up from ave r to see them. Lots of patients and experience.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics