Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
GREAT DOUBLE STROLLER!!!

mushmom

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:25 am
http://www.albeebaby.com/sa1stsilitas.html

Im really excited about my new double stroller! Ive had the Peg Perego Aria (didnt turn), the Macalren double (weighed a ton and impossible to push) and then just got this one. Its at least a third the price of the other ones and it pushes like a dream, fits through doors of course but doesnt feel like a long train, looks beautiful and folds really small. I use a double in the car and for short walks and this is the PERFECT stroller! I love it. It on sale now and very cheap.It doesnt have much storage space but I still think this is one of the best- and amazingly, the cheapest- dbl. strollers out there.
Happy Shopping!

red sea

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 9:29 am
wow! it looks really good.

shopaholic

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 12:09 pm
I've seen this. My question is: How much leg room is there in the back seat? How old can a child be in there & still be comfortable

happymom

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 12:14 pm
I wanted to get that but it has small wheels so not good for going up steps

GAMZu

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 7:29 pm
Yeah, it's cool!
The problem with ALL strollers is that you have to sacrifice something not as important to you in order to get the parts you can't live without.

I personally need to have LARGE wheels and a LARGE shopping basket for my lifestyle. And I also need reversible seats. so the stroller I have is long and very heavy. But I don't mind because of all the advantages.

Tefila

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 10:33 pm
Also does the hood come off otherwise the child in the back can feel quite clostrophobic no Confused

mushmom

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 11:39 pm
hi
leg room for the backseat is not a problem- they basically sacrificeed the basket for it. its done well- the seat can eather snap to the front seat, for a smaller baby, or drop down and there is a footrest there for the bigger kid to put her feet down when shes sitting up. hard to describe but not a problem- my three year old sat there very comfortably.
there is a very small compartment under the backseat- enough for a few basics, anbd a small puch in the back which I like, but otherwise, there isnt much built-in storage. its not a prob for me but might be for some.

mushmom

Post Tue, Jul 10 2007, 11:42 pm
the hood sort of collapses and goes flat so the kid doesnt need to feel claustrophobic. plus theyre able to see verything since theyre higher up so its seems pretty pleasant in there. my DH was adamant about not getting the phil and teds where one baby was lower down- though I liked it and I know people love it and the kids dont seem to mind. he loves this one bc the kids are high up and comfortable.

shopaholic

Post Wed, Jul 11 2007, 9:32 am
It's a great price & I would definitely get it if I needed a double.

zigi

Post Wed, Jul 11 2007, 1:12 pm
I know some who said that she didn't like it all. but maybe it would be good for a backup and not a main stroller

boruchhashem

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 12:32 pm
is the front child able to lay down? and if yes, how flat?

Tefila

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 12:38 pm
Quote:
my DH was adamant about not getting the phil and teds where one baby was lower down

Oh the older version was horrific imo it looked like the second child put under was in time out shock

gryp

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 12:45 pm
The stroller is very hard to push.
And the wheels are cheaply made.
And very heavy with a toddler in the front.
And...
And...
And...
Mad

Tefila

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 12:51 pm
Gr then put toddler in back Confused

gryp

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 12:53 pm
The front seat is the toddler seat. I did switch him to the front once but it was also very heavy. I'm waiting for mine to break so I feel justiifed in buying a new stroller. Smile I'm buying a sit 'n stand next.

GAMZu

Post Wed, Jul 18 2007, 2:12 pm
Why don't you sell it for cheap and get yourself another one? Makes more $ than waiting for it to break!
That's what I did. BTW, all double strollers are hard to push.

happymom

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 9:24 pm
not if they are joggers too. I ave the jane and its a breeze to push

Tefila

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 11:30 pm
Yea happymom but just try to travel with it, it's worth it's weight literally in gold aka rocks Confused
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics