Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How much do Brooklyn Chassidish Yeshivos Charge

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Dec 07 2015, 1:09 pm
The litvish boys schools in Brooklyn start at 10k a kid. I always hear the Chassidish Yeshivos are much less. I am just curious how much is full tuition is in the chassidish yeshivos.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Dec 07 2015, 1:22 pm
The one I send to charges around 5500 including all fees (registration, transportation etc).
My siblings send somewhere else. It is 3700 inclusive.

What Yeshivas are you referring to when you say litvish?
I know Veretzky charges much less than 10k.

(I'm discussing the younger grades btw)

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Dec 07 2015, 1:35 pm
I am talking about younger grades too and when I say 10k. When I say litvish yeshivos I am talking about Chaim Berlin, Mir, Chofetz Chaim, Kaminetz. Every Flatbush litvish boys school that I heard the price was around 10k for preschool/elementary. I do not know anyone that sends to Varetsky but even if they are a flatbush school they do have a chassidish element - maybe thats why they are less. Do the chassidish schools also give breaks or are they must stingier about the breaks because they charge so much less to begin with?

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Dec 07 2015, 1:38 pm
amother wrote:
I am talking about younger grades too and when I say 10k. When I say litvish yeshivos I am talking about Chaim Berlin, Mir, Chofetz Chaim, Kaminetz. Every Flatbush litvish boys school that I heard the price was around 10k for preschool/elementary. I do not know anyone that sends to Varetsky but even if they are a flatbush school they do have a chassidish element - maybe thats why they are less. Do the chassidish schools also give breaks or are they must stingier about the breaks because they charge so much less to begin with?

I think they do give breaks, but I'm happy that I'm in the position to be able to pay full tuition so I didn't even bother asking for a break.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics