Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Bali Underwire Bra

amother

Post Tue, Jul 17 2007, 11:00 am
I recently bought a Bali underwire bra, which was fitted by an expert. After wearing it for about 2-3 hours, I start feeling the wires cutiing in my skin in between my breasts, which is painful Sad I haven't worn an underwire bra for a few years, can it be that I'm not used to the underwire? Is it normal to feel it? Isn't Bali a top quality bra? Is it possible that the bra is too small? She fitted me a smaller # but a larger cup size than my previous bra. Please help me.

cindy324

Post Tue, Jul 17 2007, 12:23 pm
I use Bali, too and I love them. It is possible that maybe she didn't measure you correctly, or maybe the band needs to stretch a bit. I was also wearing the wrong size, when I switched to Bali, I realized I had to go down a band size, and up a cup size . Did you check to see if maybe the bra itself has a minor rip in the middle where the wire can poke through and stick right into your skin? Happened to me once. Did you use the first line of hooks to close the bra? If you used the second or third, a new bra will be very tight. Subsequent hooks are there to allow for stretching of the fabric.

purplegirl

Post Tue, Jul 17 2007, 4:59 pm
Are you slouching? If you slouch, the wires cut into you. Try straightening up.

rainbow

Post Sun, Jul 22 2007, 1:00 pm
I hated my bali. Love my VaBien.

lubmommy

Post Sun, Aug 05 2007, 12:20 am
I recently bought the Bali with the non-slip straps which has always been a problem for me. I'm very happy with it and then found an irregular at Marshall's for a third the price! Very Happy

JMto2

Post Sun, Aug 05 2007, 12:55 am
I love bali I did find thoough with my bras is that it will dig in if it is a drop to tight I would recommend you buy an extender and you will like it much more and not have any issues with it

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Aug 05 2007, 1:14 am
I loved bali. But I would go back to the store and tell them that it doesn't fit right, that you're in pain and make them fix it!

They had you buy an expensive bra, they need to stand behind the product. It shouldn't hurt that much. I'm sometimes in major pain at the end of a day, but my bras don't fit...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars