Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
S/o separate bedrooms: what type of beds do you have?
1  2  Next

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:03 pm
If you always sleep with Dh other than when you're niddah, what type of beds do you have?
Now we have two full beds but Dh wants to get 1 queen and 1 twin. I really don't like the way it looks. It just seems messy and asymmetrical. Any solutions that I may be over lookingn?

mha3484

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:09 pm
A full and twin. I would like to upgrade to two full beds in the near future.

amother
Honeydew

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:12 pm
A king and a twin

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:12 pm
Two full.

gittelchana

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:15 pm
DH can't sleep in the same bed as me unless it's a king. He needs a lot of space while sleeping.

One day when I can afford a larger master bedroom, I hope to have this query Wink

pesek zman

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:45 pm
2 twin

heidi

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:45 pm
DH is extremely tall and needs the length of a queen size bed to stretch out comfortably. When we first got married we considered the queen and twin idea but didn't like the connotations. So we got two queens. I love my bed!!!!

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Jan 21 2016, 11:56 pm
2 48'

amother
Pumpkin

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 12:32 am
2 queens

B"H we have a big bedroom, and my mother was very "into" it....she only got 2 queens for her and my father after 20+ years of marriage (they had twins in their large bedroom), so she wanted us to have big beds from the start.

trixx

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 1:13 am
2 full
We got the bright idea to finally push the beds together and it worked great. It ends up bigger than a king and we each have personal space to turn away from each other and fall asleep
Before that, I would make dh leave my bed, or he would leave in the middle of the night - neither of us gets enough quality sleep otherwise

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 1:20 am
2 90 cm beds but hope to one day get one full king size bed. Im waiting for menopause Smile

amother
Jade

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 1:43 am
2 full beds...I wonder for ppl who have two different size beds. When you're a niddah who goes to the smaller bed?

amother
Powderblue

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 2:41 am
King, and a twin which is set up as a daybed. The twin only gets used every 3 months or so. DH sleeps there. I bought the same mattress (a very good one) for the daybed as the king so he doesn't sacrifice comfort.

Rrs123

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 3:30 am
Two really narrow beds Crying Thats what our israelly furnished apartment came with.
We sleep with our beds together. I have been preg or nursing most of my married life. So it works great.... Except for when I am after birth! My NB baby once fell off the bed when I fell a sleep while nursing. (How do Israelis live like this??)

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 4:12 am
Quote:

2 90 cm beds but hope to one day get one full king size bed. Im waiting for menopause Smile

me too!

but we put the beds together when I'm not nidda

amother
Brunette

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 4:19 am
amother wrote:
Quote:

me too!

but we put the beds together when I'm not nidda
ours are together all of the time except at night when we move them a bit apart. Nobody ever sees them apart.

amother
Taupe

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 6:58 am
2 twin, and I have no problem sleeping with him when not niddah so when I'm clean my bed stays empty

nywife

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 7:04 am
2 queens

amother
Sienna

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 7:43 am
2 queens

amother
Salmon

Post Fri, Jan 22 2016, 7:59 am
2 48".
Plenty of room.