Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
How do they know how?

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:19 am
I was always curious about this:
How do very sheltered people figure out how to be intimate? The basics are taught but does everyone know how to french kiss? I am not trying to be rude I am just so curious...!

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:21 am
Practice makes perfect
Learn by experiencing things.

Even if one reads about these things or sees movies, that is all completely not real.
Just learn by doing things and figuring out what feels good.

chani8

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:26 am
An FFB dear to me said, "People have been having s-x since the beginning of time. I don't see how it can be all that complicated." It's seriously not. One does what they desire to do. If they never french kiss, they'll still be fine...they may even have great s-x without ever french kissing.

Heyaaa

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:53 am
They may know how to French kiss without knowing its called that.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:53 am
chani8 wrote:
An FFB dear to me said, "People have been having s-x since the beginning of time. I don't see how it can be all that complicated." It's seriously not. One does what they desire to do. If they never french kiss, they'll still be fine...they may even have great s-x without ever french kissing.

For sure I just wonder what f0replay looks like without it.. oh well I guess I will keep wondering lol

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:54 am
Heyaaa wrote:
They may know how to French kiss without knowing its called that.

It doesn't matter what it's called but how do they know how?

Heyaaa

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 6:55 am
amother wrote:

Not to be crude but not everything dh and I tried had either of us seen anywhere else.

chani8

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 7:03 am
amother wrote:

It's so not science. There is no one way to french kiss. No right or wrong way.

People who like to kiss will figure it out.

Are you asking for instructions? Are you mocking the FFB? Or did you just watch it on TV and wonder how non TV watchers would ever figure it out??

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 7:03 am
amother wrote:
For sure I just wonder what f0replay looks like without it.. oh well I guess I will keep wondering lol
I am sure even people who know what french kissing is may not all do that in f0replay.
OP, every couple does things there own way. Not everyone does the same thing as the next couple in f0replay. And you may know about certain things and not do them anyway.

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 7:05 am
chani8 wrote:
It's so not science. There is no one way to french kiss. No right or wrong way.

People who like to kiss will figure it out.

Are you asking for instructions? Are you mocking the FFB? Or did you just watch it on TV and wonder how non TV watchers would ever figure it out??

I am absolutely not mocking anyone - just genuinely curious. Yes, I watched it on TV and always wondered if I would've known the concept had I not been exposed.

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 7:19 am
some people know about it naturally. some of my kids have attempted to do it to me at age 1, 2, maybe even 3---but I sort of prevent it from happening, so, I guess it's instinctual for some.

salt

Post Mon, Feb 22 2016, 7:21 am
amother wrote:
I am absolutely not mocking anyone - just genuinely curious. Yes, I watched it on TV and always wondered if I would've known the concept had I not been exposed.

I'm pretty sure Adam and Eve didn't have a TV, and for quite a few generations after that!

zaq

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 4:49 pm
Sigh. The zman isn't even over yet.

cm

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 5:14 pm
I have heard that in some cultures kissing is not done, but I don't know if that is true.

debsey

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 5:18 pm
Someone had to be the first to figure it out, so it makes sense that others could make the same spontaneous discovery!

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 5:19 pm
I am from a very sheltered community and so is my husband. Here's what I've got to say:

1- just from going to Manhattan one or twice all is open to the naked eye

2- my husband who is nice and frum always discussed these things in kollel with other chashuva yungerleit when we were newlywed. It's the norm.

3- my husbands chosson rebbe from Williamsburg taught him more than just the basics. Including touching down there.

4- actions such as French kissing develop automatically if their is a loving relationship. It does not have to be taught.

5- once couples are married, for the most part, even the ones that grew up very sheltered, end up doing their own research on how to enhance f0replay. Except if they are simply very dumb, and that has nothing to do with being sheltered.

6- a lot says in the Gemara. Men try to figure out and experiment what the Torah tells us.

greenfire

Post Tue, Feb 23 2016, 5:34 pm
somehow I think it's the nature of the beast

but like any art some are better at expounding than others
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics