Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Need help chosing washer dryer dishwasher and electric stove

amother

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 12:21 pm
we are iyh buying a house soon when we move we'll need to buy a washer dryer and dishwasher and electric stove.

btMOMtoFFBs

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 2:26 pm
For the electric stove I highly recommend reading the Star-K Web site for shabbos-mode stove/oven recommendations. Star-K worked with GE to make totally "kosher" shabbos mode ovens - we have one and its great!

We bought Sears brand Kenmore Washer and Dryer and they've been very reliable so far (5 -1/2 years). Also, Sears is a great company to do business with.

Good luck and Enjoy your new house. : )

greenfire

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 5:59 pm
I personally like the Maytag brand washer/dryer - extra large capacity - top load they claim is better and the less electronics the less issues (so they say)... as far as ovens ... not sure ... mine is Kenmore same company that made GE ... but 14 yrs old and things have changed ...

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Aug 08 2007, 6:03 pm
greenfire wrote:
I personally like the Maytag brand washer/dryer - extra large capacity - top load they claim is better and the less electronics the less issues (so they say)...

When we bought ours a year ago, I was hearing that front load is better; bigger and more efficient.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars