Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Re: This Mom just gave birth to her 17th child!!!!!!!

itsmerivka

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 10:15 pm
after reading all the posts and looking at the links about this family w/ 17 kids, I have to say it is amazing but I think that this is even more so:
I was in the doc's office and I see a frum litvish lady coming in - she looked around 40 or so, she was extremely put together happy etc. I was thinking to myself she is prob. having her 8th... we both got called in together to wait in the next waiting room for the doc, and there was another non jewish lady there. the secretary said a bit apologetically pointing to the frum lady - we only do this treatment for her - letting her in right away (usually you have to wait a while 1 hr or more etc.) you see she is expecting her 17th!!!!!!!!!!
I almost fell off the chair - to think I thought she was having her 8th! when we started talking she said her oldest is 22 and she is having her 3rd soon and she will go iyh to israel to help her! she has 13 kids still home.
the most amazing thing was her attitude she was portraying how lucky she is to have so many kidsetc. and she looked healthy - skinny preg. etc.
I was thinking to myself she prob has a cook and a claening lady everyday and at least a few washing machines and dryers and someone doing laundry for her and she must have money her husband prob has a good job otherwise how else could she manage and be so happy!
when I told someone she said I know her her husband is part time kollel and part time melamed!!!!!!!!!!! she does most of the work herself!!!!!!!
now this lady is def. blessed with an atiitude like that!!!!!!!!!

Ruchel

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 10:51 pm
and blessed with an uncommon health and strength
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics