Home

Iphone cracked, upstate ny, where can I get it fixed?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


mommy3b2c




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 03 2016, 3:57 pm
Any info appreciated. Getting desperate. Thamks!
Back to top

tryinghard




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 03 2016, 4:41 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
Any info appreciated. Getting desperate. Thamks!


By "Upstate NY", do you by any chance mean "Catskills"? Please clarify...
Back to top

esther11




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 03 2016, 7:13 pm
For a temporary fix you can put on a screen protector rift over the broken screen. It's not so pretty (u can see the cracked screen right through!) but it leaves the phone fully functional and keeps it from cracking worse or hurting your fingers. You can get cheap ones in dollar stores, Walmart, Amazon savings.
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 03 2016, 8:25 pm
tryinghard wrote:
By "Upstate NY", do you by any chance mean "Catskills"? Please clarify...


Yes I do.
Back to top

mommy3b2c




 
 
 


Post  Sun, Jul 03 2016, 8:26 pm
esther11 wrote:
For a temporary fix you can put on a screen protector rift over the broken screen. It's not so pretty (u can see the cracked screen right through!) but it leaves the phone fully functional and keeps it from cracking worse or hurting your fingers. You can get cheap ones in dollar stores, Walmart, Amazon savings.


The screen popped out of the phone. It is completely non functional.
Back to top

esther11




 
 
 


Post  Mon, Jul 04 2016, 1:23 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
The screen popped out of the phone. It is completely non functional.


Oh... Sad Sad good luck!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Technology and Devices

Related Topics Replies Last Post
PSA iPhone filter 0 Tue, Aug 20 2019, 9:04 am View last post
Things to do upstate on visiting day
by bobeli
5 Thu, Aug 15 2019, 10:03 am View last post
Waxing upstate NY/ catskills 5 Wed, Jul 31 2019, 12:55 pm View last post
Supermarkets upstate NY
by amother
0 Tue, Jul 23 2019, 9:30 pm View last post
Dentist Upstate Who Takes United Healthcare Community Plan? 7 Wed, Jul 17 2019, 10:39 pm View last post

Jump to: