Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Kinder smiles dentist Monsey:

Blessing1

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 12:29 pm
I've heard very mixed reviews on this place.
Is he a good dentist? Please share your experience.
Thanx

NYmommy

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 1:52 pm
I recently switched to that office. Very very happy bh!

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 2:01 pm
I just want to state my opinion. I switched there a year ago and was pretty happy with his work. However my boys are difficult by the dentist like most healthy kids. The dentist made a real rude comment, basically implying that I dont know how to raise my kids and teach them to behave"! His attitude was so negative. He also didnt want to treat my son without laughing gas, but I had to pay $100 for it since my insurance didnt cover it.. Anyway I am done with him. Switched to Dr. Naskow and so far I am really happy with him....

NYmommy

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 2:39 pm
I have 2 kids that behave like angels by dentist and 2 very far from it. I can't say he was rude or anything close to it, he's really fast with his work and for first time my kids weren't traumatized after dental work.

Blessing1

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 3:33 pm
I'm actually asking because I recently switched there & the 2 times I was there he was literally screaming at kids that where crying. I was very disturbed by this as he is a kids dentist.
I'm not so impressed with his bedside manners either.

NYmommy

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 3:39 pm
Very interesting! I was there with a 2 year old who did not behave at all and this was her first dental visit. I would be mortified if he'd yell at my kids! But bh he was very ok with her screaming and actually said it makes his job easier since when shes crying her mouth is open.

behappyeveryday

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 3:39 pm
I switched a year ago and am extremely impressed everytime I go. My kids are the worst at the dentist and he really dealt with the screaming child to his best ability. You can stay calm when he can potentially hurt my child with every move she gives. Regarding laughing gas. First time he urged me to give it, but after seeing that it doesn't work for my kids he never asked me to use iy again.

Dance2it

Post Thu, Dec 08 2016, 7:23 pm
I have used him for my three kids and have had a good experience until the last time, he was very rude to me and my daughter ( the patient). This was the first time I left his office really questioning if I should switch dentists bc I didn't think it was appropriate what he said.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics