Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Nursing Bras

mha3484

Post Tue, Dec 20 2016, 4:40 pm
I have never had a nursing bra that I like so I am finally willing to spend. Please help me figure out where to go and or recommend a brand to buy online.

My criteria is:

1) Must be for a mid- large sized. D cup.

2) Must not show under tops. I have a few comfy slinky shirts from Junee that I LOVE due to not needing a shell and being very comfortable but I need a bra that wont show through.

Am I better off with regular bras with a front closure or actual nursing bras?

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Dec 20 2016, 4:45 pm
I like to take the same kind of bra I usually wear and get fit for my new shape and convert into nursing bra. I wait until a few weeks after baby because not sure about the fit (and I don't wear underwire the first few weeks I am nursing).

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 20 2016, 5:05 pm
The kind I usually wear did not fit for me when nursing (even with different size) and vice versa. But I still did better with non-nursing bras. I went to one of those stores in Brooklyn that helps you find something that works and then sews in nursing clasps. It was really great!

Can't make any promises about not showing through slinky shirts with no shell... what do you usually wear that does that?! It's a tall order!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics