Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Do you have a Sinaya wig?

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Jan 31 2017, 6:11 am
Looking for reviews regarding customer service, comfort, lifespan, etc. etc.
Do you recommend lace front? Why or why not?
Please tell me the good and bad!

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jan 31 2017, 8:20 am
Yes!! I love mine. I wouldnt get a lace front .its very high maintenance she does amazing baby hairs.I have a long wavy one which dries naturally but also holda style forever. Sinaya is honestly a pleasure to work with. She wants you to ne happy

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Jan 31 2017, 10:41 am
I bought a sinaya avia which is a different brand of sinaya. I wasnt happy with it as the hair fell out. I went back to sinaya but she didnt help me. She was really nice but not overly helpful. Eventually I had some hair added but its never been my favourite wig and it cost a lot of money. I bought a different make a lot cheaper and im so much happier with it.
What I can say about sinayas is that they get extremely knotty.
Im posting amother because I dont want people pming me telling me its LH. Im being honest

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Jan 31 2017, 11:34 am
amother wrote:
I bought a sinaya avia which is a different brand of sinaya. I wasnt happy with it as the hair fell out. I went back to sinaya but she didnt help me. She was really nice but not overly helpful. Eventually I had some hair added but its never been my favourite wig and it cost a lot of money. I bought a different make a lot cheaper and im so much happier with it.
Im posting amother because I dont want people pming me telling me its LH. Im being honest

I appreciate your honesty.
I wonder if your experience has more to do with that brand of Sinaya you bought....although it doesn't sound like the customer service was that great...?

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Jan 31 2017, 12:23 pm
My friend has one and it's beyond gorgeous

heidi

Post Tue, Jan 31 2017, 12:37 pm
amother wrote:

My relative bought a Sinaya and had to take it back several times bcz. of the knotting in the back. I don't think she was ever completely satisfied.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 1:17 am
That's 2 negative reviews, and 2 positive!
Can anyone else weigh in?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 2:37 am
amother wrote:
I appreciate your honesty.
I wonder if your experience has more to do with that brand of Sinaya you bought....although it doesn't sound like the customer service was that great...?

No customer service was not wow. I bought it from a supplier of sinaya then I went to sinaya direct because I was in Israel at the time with the problematic wig. She wasnt too helpful. She conditioned it but didnt even style it again. Then I went back to the supplier who put new hair in and restyled it. I hate speaking LH but there are better wigs out there.
The hair is good quality but it knots all the time.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 3:08 am
amother wrote:
No customer service was not wow. I bought it from a supplier of sinaya then I went to sinaya direct because I was in Israel at the time with the problematic wig. She wasnt too helpful. She conditioned it but didnt even style it again. Then I went back to the supplier who put new hair in and restyled it. I hate speaking LH but there are better wigs out there.
The hair is good quality but it knots all the time.

Thanks. I would be happy to hear suggestions of better wigs (in Israel).

yc

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 5:26 am
love my sinaya. I have it about 5 years now and its still beautiful. I know lots of people who are really happy with theirs too. I think the problem of knotting is with many types of wigs. I know someone who had it with a miri and others with other brands of expensive custom wigs (can't remember right now which). I live in israel and bought mine directly from sinaya - so maybe get better service that way? I did get custom cap measurements and chose the hair.
I highly recommend and would definitely go back to her.

amother
Green

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 6:28 am
amother wrote:
Thanks. I would be happy to hear suggestions of better wigs (in Israel).
I have a custom from Ahuva Rubin in rbs. It's gorgeous and I've never had any problems with it. It's almost 7 years old and still going strong. Highly recommended.

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Feb 08 2017, 4:27 pm
yc wrote:
love my sinaya. I have it about 5 years now and its still beautiful. I know lots of people who are really happy with theirs too. I think the problem of knotting is with many types of wigs. I know someone who had it with a miri and others with other brands of expensive custom wigs (can't remember right now which). I live in israel and bought mine directly from sinaya - so maybe get better service that way? I did get custom cap measurements and chose the hair.
I highly recommend and would definitely go back to her.

What do you mean that you chose the hair?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics