Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Hmmm how can someone press the anon feature ................
1  2  Next

Tefila

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 2:21 am
by accident Scratching Head

Eigther you want to be hidden or not. It requires concentration when u press the anon button no? Confused

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 2:30 am
by clicking in the wrong place.
happens to me all the time, especially when the computer is slow

is this about my accidental slip of the finger?

Bzgirl

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 2:31 am
Did someone post anonymously by accident? Where did you see that? Sounds weird

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 2:37 am
yes I did.
I posted a post in tefila's thread and then when I looked over it, low and behold it said "amother"
so I apologized and said it was me. I must have clicked without realizing in the anon section

whats the big deal anyway? I hardly said much and certainly nothing to be anonymous about

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 2:39 am
hey, maybe this has something to do with that glitch that caused someone to post under purple's name
..now THAT is a freaky glitch shock

Bzgirl

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 10:20 am
EstiS wrote:
yes I did.
I posted a post in tefila's thread and then when I looked over it, low and behold it said "amother"
so I apologized and said it was me. I must have clicked without realizing in the anon section

whats the big deal anyway? I hardly said much and certainly nothing to be anonymous about

no offense; I was just curious Smile

Mimisinger

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 10:26 am
[quote="EstiS"]yes I did.

whats the big deal anyway? I hardly said much and certainly nothing to be anonymous about[/quote]

What I don't understand is when people are anonymous about things that are nothing to be anonymous about! I'll read things and they cannot be construed at all of being embarrassing or telling personal info. I don't get that. Confused

happymom

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 3:24 pm
well maybe to them it would be embarassing. everyone is different.

suomynona

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 3:35 pm
Mimisinger wrote:
What I don't understand is when people are anonymous about things that are nothing to be anonymous about! I'll read things and they cannot be construed at all of being embarrassing or telling personal info. I don't get that. Confused

And I don't understand why it bothers people so much when others post anonymously. Why can't people give the benefit of the doubt that the person had a reason we don't understand for doing so? I don't think people post anonymously just for the kicks of it.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 3:42 pm
suomynona wrote:
I don't think people post anonymously just for the kicks of it.

Actually, some of them do.

greenfire

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 7:05 pm
and some of us don't ...

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 7:31 pm
Bzgirl wrote:
EstiS wrote:
yes I did.

no offense; I was just curious Smile

none taken.
I just don't understand the point of this thread Confused
That's why I asked what the big deal is.

Tefila

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 9:23 pm
Esti 1. It is in social section as opposed to controversial so lets all take it easy Very Happy 2. I was not directing it at you sorry to disallusion u Twisted Evil there have been various posts in different sections when posters post anon and then come out two posts later saying they did it by mistake. I guess I couldn't understand how it happend but now some of you have enlightened me. SO Thanks Very Happy oh and yes I make mistakes too, but different ones embarrassed

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Sun, Sep 16 2007, 9:29 pm
I am taking it easy, I just asked a question thats all.
and yes I took it as directed to me since you posted this thread shortly after my slip up in your other thread.

and yes I have noticed others doing and wondered the same as you untill I made the same mistake. Tongue Out

red sea

Post Mon, Sep 17 2007, 1:12 pm
I've done it before too, I have no idea how that happened, you'll see a blushing oops that was me posted right beneath

amother

Post Mon, Sep 17 2007, 1:31 pm
OOPS..I pressed anon by mistake LOL

DefyGravity

Post Mon, Sep 17 2007, 1:36 pm
suomynona wrote:
Mimisinger wrote:

And I don't understand why it bothers people so much when others post anonymously. Why can't people give the benefit of the doubt that the person had a reason we don't understand for doing so? I don't think people post anonymously just for the kicks of it.

Of course people post anonymously for the heck of it.

amother

Post Mon, Sep 17 2007, 1:49 pm
someone posted that the were changing their linoleum anon .

Mom2Three

Post Mon, Sep 17 2007, 1:52 pm
amother wrote:
someone posted that the were changing their linoleum anon .
Changing their linoleum? Wow, how embarassing! LOL

Just kidding. Maybe people they know in real life and on here knew about their flooring change and would then be able to put together who the imamother poster is. 8)

Lechatchila Ariber

Post Mon, Sep 17 2007, 8:50 pm
Mom2Three wrote:
Maybe people they know in real life and on here knew about their flooring change and would then be able to put together who the Imamother poster is. 8)

yeah thats what I usually think when I read posts like that
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics