Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note
Shabbos pajamas
1  2  Next

miami85

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 11:50 am
Someone gave me some "lion cub" grey/dark grey/white stripe Shabbos pajamas as hand-me-downs. I'm missing one of my pairs, and my boys are outgrowing them. I don't know where they came from originally or where to buy new ones. These were not velour and more summer-weight. Anyone know where I might be able to find something similar? Don't need for yom tov, but for Spring/summer. Thanks

DrMom

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 1:52 pm
I never knew people wore "Shabbos pajamas."

pizza4

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 3:04 pm
Amazon has some nice pajamas, though I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly by lion cub.
Drmom I use these pjs instead of getting the kids dressed in robes friday night.

miami85

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 7:27 pm
pizza4 wrote:
Amazon has some nice pajamas, though I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly by lion cub.
Drmom I use these pjs instead of getting the kids dressed in robes friday night.

Lion cub is the brand name. can you post a link? not finding

miami85

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 7:32 pm
DrMom wrote:
I never knew people wore "Shabbos pajamas."

They are nicer pajamas that the kids can wear on Friday night when they are going straight to bed. They aren't a "white shirt" that just needs to be laundered and they are softer and comfy. They also provide a "visual reminder" when they wake up Shabbos morning and they can remember that its shabbos. Kind of like a Shabbos robe for females.Also if you do have slightly older boys who might be "embarrassed" by wearing pjs to the seuda, its kind of in-between. They obviously exist, but I don't know where.

Optione

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 10:23 pm
You can look for Tomi Boys Pajamas on Amazon, in Google, etc.

pizza4

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 10:57 pm
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s.....er+pa

bargainlover

Post Sun, Apr 09 2017, 11:01 pm
Jack and becky on amazon

miami85

Post Mon, Apr 10 2017, 1:24 am
Btw, I realized that the brand of the ones I have are "royal lion". The ones suggested are close to what im looking for, but still too pj-ish.

miami85

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 3:40 pm
The brand name of my boys' winter shabbos pajamas are "cozi kids" anyone knows where these brands are from? I'd love to buy the next size up.

MiracleMama

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 4:19 pm
I am so curious about what a shabbos pajama looks like. Never heard of this. Google isn't turning up anything useful for me. Anyone have a link?

ra_mom

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 4:22 pm
I've never bought PJ's just for shabbos as my girls wear lounging robes Friday night. But people who do buy PJ's just for shabbos also just buy dressier lounge wear to wear during the meal or while the kids play at home. Think velour PJ's.

gdgirl

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 5:18 pm
for boys, look on shirtstop.us
They usually have. Bear in mind, the winter velour ones look much more shabbosdik than the cotton summer ones, generally.

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 5:28 pm
If you are near Brooklyn or Monsey, lulu has some really pretty grey and white ones I just bought for my boys.

Optione

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 7:10 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
I am so curious about what a shabbos pajama looks like. Never heard of this. Google isn't turning up anything useful for me. Anyone have a link?

I don't know how to get a link, but in Amazon type in "tomi kids pajamas". Those are what I use for Shabbos.

miami85

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 8:51 am
Thanks, those would be an option but they don't have in my kids' size(s). I need 5/6/7

miami85

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 8:53 am
amother wrote:
If you are near Brooklyn or Monsey, lulu has some really pretty grey and white ones I just bought for my boys.

Where in Brooklyn? I hate going to Brooklyn, but would try it if I knew specifically where to go.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 11:21 am
miami85 wrote:
Where in Brooklyn? I hate going to Brooklyn, but would try it if I knew specifically where to go.

Before you go, call and ask if they have your sizes left. It was $24.

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 12:34 pm
MiracleMama wrote:

cholenteater

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 3:22 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

Those are cute but I would use them for the weekday nights- for shabbos I use velour in the winter and in the summer I use pjs that have a tie/nice design/print that are a light and cozy pj material, think modal shell material.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Shabbos, Rosh Chodesh, Fast Days, and other Days of Note