Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Tickets to Israel through Iceland

susanp

Post Sat, May 13 2017, 11:18 pm
I've been hearing that there are cheap tickets to Israel through Iceland. Does anyone know where I can find them?

jweiss

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 9:42 am
The airline is called WOW. It has yet to begin flights. Rumor has it they have signed an agreement with officials in Israel which will allow them to begin flights in June. Time will tell.

etky

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 9:59 am
I read a while back that they are supposed to be operating, from June, 4 flights a week from TA to Rejkyavik with connections to many cities in North America.
WOW is a low cost airline so remember that their fares do not include checked baggage.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 12:09 pm
I dont see on their website that they offer to tel aviv. If they're starting June 4, when can we buy tickess?

etky

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 4:21 am
Apparently tickets go on sale from tomorrow, May 16th.
The first flight however is scheduled for September 12th.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 10:11 am
WOW is a no frills airlines - pretty much the same as Spirit or Frontier.
But Iceland is gorgeous so if you get to spend a little time there, it really is beautiful.

STMommy

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 10:43 am
According to Dan of Dan's deals, they are also going to charge for carry-luggage and there will be no free water offered nor any entertainment. I think this would make the long flight difficult and someone in his comments figured out that the final cost of a ticket after paying all their fees would be over $800.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 12:16 pm
STMommy wrote:
According to Dan of Dan's deals, they are also going to charge for carry-luggage and there will be no free water offered nor any entertainment. I think this would make the long flight difficult and someone in his comments figured out that the final cost of a ticket after paying all their fees would be over $800.

Norwegian airlines have the same thing.
They also don't serve kosher food.

I flew a 7 hour flight with them - I brought my own food, I bought my own bottle of water before I boarded the flight (which I do anyway).
As for luggage - it is cheaper to check luggage than to bring a hand luggage and they allow a personal bag. So one large pocketbook for food/personal items and a checked bag, it still doesn't come close to a regular airline price unless there is a good deal on another airline.

doctorima

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 12:27 pm
http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/114354
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics