Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Montitors -- 2 questions

cdawnr

Post Sun, Oct 07 2007, 9:52 am
We are mocing into a house and have more rooms. For numerous reasons, our almost 2 yr old will have her own room and our 3 yr old and baby will share a room. We want to be able to hear both of them at night-- dies anyone have any suggestions for what to do with monitor(s)?

Also, as a side question, I have seen some people using monitors on shabbas/yom tov...is that allowed????

mommyX2

Post Sat, Oct 20 2007, 10:59 pm
I don't see why it would be a problem to just leave it on the whole shabbos. but ask ur LOR

you should prob get two sep monitors. make sure they have channel options so that they don't interfere with e/o. but it from a store that accepts returns just in case this doesnt' work. Smile

ganizzy

Post Sat, Oct 20 2007, 11:13 pm
my husband told me its a problem on shabbos.

how far apart are the kids rooms? can u place it in the hallway b/w the rooms. I know my moniter is very strong and picks up all sounds

cdawnr

Post Mon, Oct 22 2007, 9:17 am
Thanks all.

We;ve moved in and I have discpovered that I don't need monitors at all bercause of the way the accoustics in the house carry sound down the center stairwell.

Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics