Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Chasidisha swimwear

amother
Olive

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 5:56 pm
Dont know who else to ask, embarrassed to ask friends, im going to the country for second half, I didnt go swimming for years, I need to buy swimwear can anyone tell me how do chasidisha women swim these days. and who sells it in Boro Park

Thanks.

youngishbear

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 5:59 pm
Chasssidish is a broad category. It depends which chassidus, where on the spectrum of that chassidus you are, what the rules at the pool are, whether the rules are enforced, etc.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:07 pm
Why not wear a swimsuit and buy a swimsuit material cover up to put on top in case others aren't swimming as bare and you feel uncomfortable? You can always wear it when lounging around the pool so not a waste either way. Basic Colors on Coney sells them for around $20.

cm

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:07 pm
Please don't be embarrassed to ask your friends in real life - you'll get the best answers that way. Tell them just what you told us: "I haven't been swimming in years. What are ladies wearing to the pool these days?" It's a totally normal question.

Blessing1

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:49 pm
There's no "chassidish" swimwear. Everyone wears whatever they like, ranging from bathing suits to fully covered up. Also depends which colony your going to. There's modest swimwear that many people wear, chassidish & non chassidish alike.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics