Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
4 yr old with hair on legs?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 5:46 pm
I just noticed my 4 yr old daughter has hair on her legs. It's not very noticable but I realized it. Is it normal? It doesnt look like a lot, but I shave when I have that amount of hair on my legs.

greenfire

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 5:49 pm
hey some of us are more hairy than others ... I used to shave my 10 year old sis cause I had none and she was - well - hairy ... Twisted Evil it was FUN !!!

Tefila

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 5:54 pm
I dunno but I have another problem my youngest twin dd has a unibrow almost. For now at 3yr I will leave it but if it does join before her turning Bas mitzvah I may look into other options. Weird none of my other kids had this Confused

Atleast with your dd one can't see it besides her and you Tongue Out

HindaRochel

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 5:57 pm
My daughter also had hair on her legs/arms at a very young age; more hair then me! Honestly, she'll probably need to shave, I don't. Weird isn't it?

Hannah!

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 6:04 pm
edit

Last edited by Hannah! on Tue, May 06 2008, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

MahPitom

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 6:06 pm
Does she have any other issues (obesity)? If not, don't worry about it. What about her back?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 6:09 pm
OP here:

she's B"H not obese at all!! In fact, now that you mention it, she does have black hair in a straight line going down her back, I think I have the same thing but in blondish hair!!! hah!! I think it's hereditary!!! Thanks everyone for giving me pc of mind!

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 6:46 pm
is it dark?

I know a kid with a dark moustache already, she's not much older than that..I feel bad for her.

greenfire

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 7:01 pm
please don't make a bigger deal than it is ...

tefila - my dd had a good amount of hairy eyebrows ... tweeze em earlier than 12 for her sake ...

mummiedearest

Post Tue, Oct 09 2007, 12:07 am
some females are just hairy, nothing to do with hormones. if you decide to look into options before 12, please make sure she's interested in removing it. no need to make a big deal out of it if she doesn't-- it really is just hair, same as you have on your head.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers