Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Kisses from Hashem - share yours!
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Lavender

Post Thu, Aug 31 2017, 9:38 pm
I have a notebook called Today I Saw G-d and I record all kinds of personal hashgacha pratis kisses from Hashem. Sometimes I flip through the pages and I am in awe of Hashem's kindness that I would easily forget if I wouldn't write it down. As the pages fill, it is a real reminder.

crust

Post Thu, Aug 31 2017, 9:40 pm
amother wrote:
I have a notebook called Today I Saw G-d and I record all kinds of personal hashgacha pratis kisses from Hashem. Sometimes I flip through the pages and I am in awe of Hashem's kindness that I would easily forget if I wouldn't write it down. As the pages fill, it is a real reminder.

Beautifull! What sweet children Hashem has!!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Thu, Aug 31 2017, 10:40 pm
We were this close to moving to Houston this month. Things happened and we had to change our plans. For the first time in a long time, ( been through some trying years) I feel like Hashem is really looking out for us.

purpleonion

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 12:41 am
Had a small surgery today and recovery was way better then expected bh .

heidi

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 1:55 am
OK, I'm sorry, but I'm not getting this. Do you actually believe that Hashem made the store empty for you, or caused there to be green lights so that you could get where you needed to be on time?

HeartyAppetite

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 2:24 am
heidi wrote:
OK, I'm sorry, but I'm not getting this. Do you actually believe that Hashem made the store empty for you, or caused there to be green lights so that you could get where you needed to be on time?

Of course!! I feel so sorry for you, that you live your life without being aware of everything hashem does for you. Hashem orchestrates every minute detail of your life from the moment you wake up, to the moment you go to sleep and during your sleep. Hashem isn't in charge of only the huge stuff, its everything that he is in charge of.
There is a gamera that says that tzar could even be so tiny, that you need a quarter, and you put your hand in your pocket and you take out a penny. So, in this example hashem ordained for you to have this small tzar. In the case where the store was empty, hashem gave you a kiss. If the store would be full hashem would do that because you would have to have that amount of tzar.

EVERYTHING IS FROM HASHEM, doens't matter how big, or how little it may seem to you. There is no such thing as coincidence, or by chance.

tsc3

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 2:25 am
heidi wrote:

Of course! A person can't move his pinky down here without g-d saying so up there (or something like that...) so obviously green lights and empty stores are also decided up there first. Every person gets exactly as much or as little tzaar as they deserve at that second so she didn't deserve the tzaar of waiting at a red light...

tsc3

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 2:27 am
Hearty appetite u beat me to it!

heidi

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 5:59 am
Drink kool aid much?

tsc3

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 6:34 am
You clearly didn't drink any

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 7:13 am
heidi wrote:

Ummm, what is so hard to believe? Every bit of luck you have, both good and bad, is caused by Hashem.

amother
Denim

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 7:18 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Ummm, what is so hard to believe? Every bit of luck you have, both good and bad, is caused by Hashem.

True, and there's really no such thing as "bad" luck. Everything from hashem is good. Period.

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 8:04 am
I was zoche to take my daughter to the Mikva since she's getting married. She's a girl who struggled in high school. I am so grateful that she is where she is today.!

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 9:04 am
amother wrote:
True, and there's really no such thing as "bad" luck. Everything from hashem is good. Period.

Okay. But that's taking it a step to far. We are mere human beings and even if we know everything is for the best, it still hurts when we can't see the good. It's not smart to try and force everyone to rejoice at every misfortune because it's all good from Hashem. Most people are just not on that level.

crust

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 9:08 am
amother wrote:
I was zoche to take my daughter to the Mikva since she's getting married. She's a girl who struggled in high school. I am so grateful that she is where she is today.!

Chills.

crust

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 9:09 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Okay. But that's taking it a step to far. We are mere human beings and even if we know everything is for the best, it still hurts when we can't see the good. It's not smart to try and force everyone to rejoice at every misfortune because it's all good from Hashem. Most people are just not on that level.

This

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 9:56 am
I know that even when I don't see God he is there.

I know that even when God doesn't jump out and save me. It's because he wants me to figure it out myself.

But here are a few "sightings".

I was able to take off from work to be home this week with my kids.

My daughter had a great experience in camp. I see how it was great for her personality development.

After struggling financially for the first decade of our marriage we are now able to pay our bills without hardship. Bh.

We bought a house and I love it and the neighborhood is a great fit.

My husband started working through his traumatic childhood instead of just suffering on and on.

My kids made friends in the new neighborhood.

I am able to enjoy pesukei d'zimra in davening not like in the past when all I could do is beg God for help.

When I was feeling very down about my ability in a certain area, I heard back from someone great feedback about this particular ability. It lifted me up.

Hashem is in everything. And so I enjoy seeing Hashem in a tree, in a squirrel, in a rock, in a child, in the ocean and the beaches.

I love God's modesty. He isn't in your face. He does everything in a hidden way. If you didn't pay attention, you wouldn't notice. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than that.

God is not an overprotective parent. He lets us experience life fully, because it's good for us. He gives us opportunity to achieve great potential.

marina

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 11:17 am
heidi wrote:

Of course not. Hashem doesn't care. I am not somehow more special than the 30,000 children under 5 that die each day world wide from preventable causes like hunger, malaria, etc. If Hashem wants to kiss someone, He should prob just start with them.

But recounting all the good things, no matter how minor, makes me appreciate everything and makes me happier Smile

* a friend made me breakfast today
* my secretary came to work when I didn't expect her to
* My clothes still fit even though I gained 5 lbs.
* I gained 5lbs because people love me and feed me
* I have fun things planned for the weekend
* Prison Break made another season
* I'm reading a great book- The Fault in Our Stars
* I made good food for shabbos
* Trump might get impeached
* My plan to get my kids more interested in learning is working
* I found a great deal on a sleeper sofa
* I figured out that Starbucks can make my iced coffee into a shake
* My job doesn't care if I sleep in, like today
* my sister is planning a labor day bbq with all my friends and some new pple too
* weather is supposed to be warm next week - maybe I'll go to the beach!
* My wifi monitoring device wasn't working, but the company sent me an easy fix
* my college daughter handled her broken-printer situation well and all by herself
* I saw so many videos on FB of people helping strangers in Houston.

More next time!

Coffee Addict

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 12:15 pm
amother wrote:
We were this close to moving to Houston this month. Things happened and we had to change our plans. For the first time in a long time, ( been through some trying years) I feel like Hashem is really looking out for us.

This gave me chills!!!! The damage there is unbelievable. Terrible. You're lucky!

DallasIma

Post Fri, Sep 01 2017, 1:41 pm
We're in Dallas, so we haven't really been affected by the hurricane, but there are gasoline shortages here. Yesterday I wanted to top off my tank. I saw there were crazy lines at the gas station I usually go to - but there was one pump with nobody waiting there! I pulled in, and the pump worked and I was able to top off my tank. Then I went to the store to buy a few things I needed, and a cashier line opened up as soon as I got to the front. I choose to see those things as kisses from Hashem and to feel His love for me in those kinds of things. Life can be so challenging, so why not enjoy the sweetness when He sends it? Shabbat Shalom, y'all!
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational