Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
BROOKLYN Pre-nup/post-nup lawyer needed

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 4:37 pm
I recently posted about this situation in another thread, but am now specifically looking for a lawyer to represent me in the negotiation of a prenup with my husband; we are already religiously married, but not civilly married. I also want to discuss getting a halachic ost-nup. It's his second marriage, and he has two young adult kids from before. He has assets, while I have debt. He has a lawyer, and I need someone to look out for my interests. It has to be someone who is frum, who is preferably familiar with halachos regarding these issues, and who is experienced with pre-nups. We will also be consulting with a Rav regarding halacha.

I know that this should have been worked out before, believe me, I tried. But it wasn't, so here we are.

Thank you in advance!

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:18 pm
I have a lawyer to Recomend. Used him in the last year for a post nup. Was very happy with him. He is frum. And my husband used a lawyer that he was happy with also. I don’t think she is frum but she is Jewish. I will get the information and post it later

doctorima

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:28 pm
It would be helpful if you posted your location (you're anonymous anyway). A great lawyer in Brooklyn won't help you if you're in LA.

amother
Orchid

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:35 pm
Yeah where are you located?

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:38 pm
I'm so sorry - thanks for pointing out the missing information! I edited the title with my location. I could also easily travel to Manhattan, or anywhere within an hour or so.

Last edited by amother on Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:41 pm
doctorima wrote:
It would be helpful if you posted your location (you're anonymous anyway). A great lawyer in Brooklyn won't help you if you're in LA.

Why would she need a lawyer in LA if this is a "New York related Inquiry"?

amother
Cyan

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:42 pm
wrote:
I'm so sorry - thanks for pointing out the missing information! I edited the title with my location. I could also easily travel to Manhattan, or anywhere within an hour or so.

You forgot to post anonymously for this post. U may want to edit it

amother
Cerise

Post Mon, Oct 30 2017, 5:46 pm
amother wrote:
You forgot to post anonymously for this post. U may want to edit it

I realized it just a few minutes after you did:) Thanks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries