Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Girls simcha gown website with quick shipping

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Nov 01 2017, 7:33 pm
Wedding is in three weeks. I saw nothing at pinkprincess.com. And I'm not sure how to filter the search at flowergirldressforless.com to only show long dresses, as in ankle or to-the-floor. I don't like white and am willing to take ivory only if it includes another color. Can anyone help?? Need quick shipping, and free returns would be nice, too. I prefer not Amazon or Ebay because then I'm taking a risk of Chinese garbage that can be mistaken for a Purim costume. Thanks!

cnc

Post Wed, Nov 01 2017, 7:51 pm
What is your budget?

Shoshana37

Post Wed, Nov 01 2017, 8:16 pm
I bought many dresses at Amazon for my girls and always loved it however you must read reviews if you have prime shipping and returns isn't issue. Give it a shot good luck

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Nov 02 2017, 11:41 am
My girls just wore this gown from Amazon to 2 family weddings recently and the dresses were beautiful, not at all like dress up. But it took a whole bunch of ordering and returning before we found a dress that would work. Don't know what your budget is but for me it was worth it to buy the dresses plus matching shells since I knew they'd be wearing it to 2 weddings. All the sizes (besides for the size 4) are prime shipping right now with free shipping and free returns. If it's not the look you want you can always return.
https://www.amazon.com/Vestido.....psc=1
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics