Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
The last man in an Iron Lung

watergirl

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 5:08 am
Watch this, pass it on, and vaccinate your kids!! Ever heard of an iron lung? Ever seen one? No? Because polio is (for now) a distant memory. Lets not risk bringing it back.

https://youtu.be/gplA6pq9cOs

groisamomma

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 7:35 am
Unbelievable video.

I have a question on something he said: If indeed one child brings polio to the US, causing an epidemic, can a properly vaccinated child contract the disease? Or is the epidemic limited to unvaccinated babies and children?

mammala120

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 8:52 am
IF only it was that easy. Vaccinating kids is like playing lottery. Not every vaccine batch is made correctly and effectively. Not every vaccine batch will stimulate immunity in the body. Not everyone’s body can except the vaccine being administered ( allergies anyone). Many vaccines, speaking of polio, contain contamination that pose problem in future such as cancer causing gene in polio vaccines first introduced to the market. So you are exchanging possible “risk” of polio with another dreadful actuall illness. What do you gain from this????? Why not leave it to Hashem. He is the main healer of all flesh.... isn’t that the reason we recite Asher yatzar........to remind us.....

crust

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 9:30 am
groisamomma wrote:
Unbelievable video.

I have a question on something he said: If indeed one child brings polio to the US, causing an epidemic, can a properly vaccinated child contract the disease? Or is the epidemic limited to unvaccinated babies and children?

My vaccinated children contracted measels. Why would it be different for polio l"o?

mammala120

Post Mon, Nov 27 2017, 10:34 am
crust wrote:
My vaccinated children contracted measels. Why would it be different for polio l"o?

I am sorry to read this and happy that you mentioned your experience. Experience speaks lauder then any thing else in life. If I may ask. How yong or old were the kids and the difference in year when they got shots to the time they contacted actual measles.?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics