Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Public transportation to Lakewood

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 7:19 pm
Is there any way to get to Lakewood by public transportation from northern NJ (like around Short Hills) or do I have to go to Port Authority and take the bus from there? I'm trying to look up a map of the route of the 136 bus but can't find one. Just a list of the stops in alphabetical order, which doesn't help as I don't know where any of those places are.

Cmon be nice

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 7:31 pm
The most Northernmost stop the Rt bus makes is at Oldbridge. I don't think that's close to Short hills, nor do I know if you can take a bus from Oldbridge to short hills. On the NJ Transit website you can put in where you are going to and from where and it should guide you. Or you can do the same thing in google maps. There are probably different buses depending on the time of day so make sure u put in when you'll be going. Good luck

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 8:21 pm
Google maps has it taking almost 4 hours. It will take half that time if I just go back to Port Authority. I wonder if one of the bus stops is close enough to Short Hills that I can Uber there.

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 8:23 pm
I dont think that there is a direct bus route, unfortunately.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics