Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Challah G'mach
Previous  1  2

ac101

Post Mon, Sep 05 2005, 6:20 pm
Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had some time off over the long Labor Day weekend! I just wanted to let you all know that the next challah gmach will take place next week (around Sept 16). Please let me know if you plan to bake challah at that time, and I will send you the name. If you have some great recipes, please pass them. I will be making calls (some 60 odd) by then. Please let me know if you have other friends who also happen to bake then.

Be well.

ac101

adorable

Post Mon, Sep 05 2005, 6:31 pm
I don't know about next week, but I am making challah this week.
I guess it can nothurt to daven for those people on mu own, evern if I am not counted in "the group".
you can PM me the names and I will behappy to daven for them this week.

can you remind us next week, like on wednesday so that us forgetful women will remember and will have a clearer picture if we are making challah next week... (if I am making , you can count me , but I wont know till next week)

supermom

Post Tue, Sep 06 2005, 12:29 am
if I don't give birth by then count me in!

buba123

Post Tue, Sep 06 2005, 1:43 pm
I'll iy"h be making challah this week (I do it every other week). Please post more info. if I can help. Thank You Smile

TzenaRena

Post Fri, Sep 16 2005, 2:05 am
Iyh, I'll be making challah tomorrow, uh that is today Confused so if you want to send me the names, I'll be happy to help. Can you dedicate the zchus for more than one person?

queen

Post Fri, Sep 16 2005, 2:36 am
SaraYehudis wrote:
Can you dedicate the zchus for more than one person?

I'm not an expert, but I think not.

ac101

Post Sat, Sep 24 2005, 9:21 pm
Hello Everyone! I want to thank those who have helped us with our last challah gmach on Sept 16. It was a great success thanks to your participation.

Please note the next challah gmach is for a refuah shlayma and will take place Friday Sept 30. Let me know if you will be baking that week - it's just before R.H. I will send the name to pray for and remember to say the bracha for l'hafrish & refuah shlayma either on Thursday night after sunset or Friday.

AC

NB: The segulah is for 40 women to bake challah and pray for ONE person.

ac101

Post Sat, Oct 08 2005, 11:51 pm
Thanks to those who particpated in the challah gmach for R.H. Please note the next gmach will take place on Sunday Oct16 or Monday Oct 17. Please let me know if you are interested in participating for this gmach which takes place before Sukkot. L'Shana tova!

AC

ac101

Post Sun, Nov 06 2005, 1:06 pm
Looking for women to bake challah for Thurs evening or Friday Nov 11. If you are interested in helping out, please let me now via email and I will give you the name. If you no longer wish to receive this messages about challah gmach event, please let me know. Please help out and do this great mitzvah!

Gut vort!

Anh Chomski

Tefila

Post Sun, Nov 06 2005, 1:53 pm
Count me in ba"h 8)

ac101

Post Fri, Dec 02 2005, 2:52 pm
The next challah gemach will take place Thursday Dec.8 or Friday Dec. 9. If you plan to bake that week, please let me know and I will send you the info. If you can't bake but have friends who could help out - please contact me. Thanks for those who have helped make this mitzvah possible.

Have a good Shabbos!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics