Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Lipwaxing

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 3:30 pm
I’m afraid! I bleach and have for years but now it’s getting heavier. I’m afraid that after waxing it will grow to a stuble. Then you have to wait a little til it grows enough to wax- yes? I just don’t know. What’s your experience? I have a more medium to dark complection (tan easy) and dark hair.

SuperWify

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 3:43 pm
So why don’t you go for electrolyses?

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 4:15 pm
It doesn’t grow back stubble!! It grows back thinner and lighter. But it is painful IMO so be prepared for that.

amother
Yellow

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 4:17 pm
amother wrote:
I’m afraid! I bleach and have for years but now it’s getting heavier. I’m afraid that after waxing it will grow to a stuble. Then you have to wait a little til it grows enough to wax- yes? I just don’t know. What’s your experience? I have a more medium to dark complection (tan easy) and dark hair.

I prefer bleach because it does grow back and then you have to wait to wax until it’s long enough.

amother
Tan

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 4:33 pm
I tried bleaching a few times, but it just shows up as a blonde/white mustache. So now I get it waxed off. You don't need a full growth for the wax to catch onto the hair. And I notice that it grows back with less hair, so I'm assuming the wax catches some of the follicles each time.

amother
Blush

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 4:42 pm
I bought a pack of home wax strips. Veet or drugstore own make. Sometimes found the cheaper they were the better they worked. I dont have patience to go get my moustache done every 4-6weeks. I do it myself when I look in the mirror and see it looking like a slug...🙈😜 yes it's painful but after the first tug it gets easier.

amother
Bisque

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 4:51 pm
It comes back thinner and lighter for everyone? I see people with black stubble- not sure if there is another medical issue but because of my complection I’m afraid I’ll be one of those. I don’t mind the painful part of the wax- I hate feeling like a man 😩. The white moustache also stinks!!!

amother
Emerald

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 7:10 pm
amother wrote:
It comes back thinner and lighter for everyone? I see people with black stubble- not sure if there is another medical issue but because of my complection I’m afraid I’ll be one of those. I don’t mind the painful part of the wax- I hate feeling like a man 😩. The white moustache also stinks!!!

Yes for everyone. Those people probably used nair or shaved.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 11:27 pm
Wax is the thing. Gives you that clean feeling and even in strong sunlight and magnifying glass not a hair will be seen. Painful? Well, childbirth is also painful, right?

weasley

Post Wed, Dec 27 2017, 11:44 pm
I wax, my hair grows back thinner and lighter without a stubble stage...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics