Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Anyone doing weight watchers now?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

merpk

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 6:29 am
Hi, just starting this week.

Doing this with just the app, no meetings. (The only other time I tried WW was in 2012 and I did the meetings even though I didn't understand any of it, and was twice the age of everyone else in the room, who were all there with babies LOL.... but lost 10 kilo over 6 months, which was great, until a war started and I gained it all back in a month. I know, no excuses, but anyway. I'll blame Hamas for every one of those pounds. LOL)

Okay, so a question: Anyone have a clue how many points 5% cottage cheese would be?

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 7:46 am
I think high fat cottage cheese is 6 points for a cup. If you have the app why don’t you scan it to be sure?

merpk

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 10:10 am
amother wrote:
I think high fat cottage cheese is 6 points for a cup. If you have the app why don’t you scan it to be sure?

Israeli cottage cheese. I didn't know you could scan things, but I'm assuming Israeli products aren't in their product list. Or maybe I'm wrong?

The 9% cottage cheese I assumed was high-fat. 5% is kind of beinoni / in the middle, you know?

I did find 4% cottage cheese on the list, so I added a point to that for today's tracking thingy, but was hoping to be precise.....

Optione

Post Mon, Apr 23 2018, 10:41 am
merpk wrote:
Israeli cottage cheese. I didn't know you could scan things, but I'm assuming Israeli products aren't in their product list. Or maybe I'm wrong?

The 9% cottage cheese I assumed was high-fat. 5% is kind of beinoni / in the middle, you know?

I did find 4% cottage cheese on the list, so I added a point to that for today's tracking thingy, but was hoping to be precise.....

Anything that anyone has scanned and saved is in there. You'd be surprised. If it's not there, put in the nutrition information yourself and it'll calculate the points.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 10:03 pm
Please post some good ideas for low/no points for shabbos.
Anyone have anything creative planned to help stick with the plan over shavuos?

merpk

Post Fri, May 25 2018, 3:32 am
What do you do when you scan something, you find that other people have put it in already, but their numbers (protein, etc.) are different than what's on the label?

I'm confused (and bummed LOL) because the Danona 0% Bio is showing up as 2 pts (two people have scanned it already and both have the same different numbers, so that's confusing too) and I was expecting 0 pts.

So what would you all do? Would you put it in yourself, so that it's in the system a third time but with your numbers? (I mean, maybe Strauss/Danona changed the labeling info since the other two scanned it?) Or just suck it up, meaning take the 2 pts and stop being a baby about it LOL?
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise