Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
IYO, the most annoying word in the english language
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 10:35 am
I'm guilty of using this one a lot. So scream if you must...

Duh...

Its easier than saying, "No $#!& , Sherlock!"

enneamom

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 10:45 am
Am I crazy that I can't think of an annoying word? I like to use them all. Except "scrame" and "brang" and other non-words like that.

What's your favorite word?

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 10:53 am
enneamom wrote:
Am I crazy that I can't think of an annoying word? I like to use them all. Except "scrame" and "brang" and other non-words like that.

What's your favorite word?

Words. Plural.

"We have reservations for 7:00 at.. "

enneamom

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 10:56 am
My DD adorably makes up words. One favorite is "cute-iful". That type of made-up word I do like!

pause

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:14 am
SuperWify wrote:
Anywaaaay

Ugh.

Anywaaaaays is way worse... Twisted Evil There's no such word (I mean technically there is but most people don't mean it that way when they say it), and it drives me batty!

pause

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:18 am
Literally

As in, It took literally a hundred shmattas to wipe it up. So is that literally or not? Do you even own 100 shmattas?
Or I'm literally going crazy from my baby. Do you want me to call Hatzala?

simba

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:29 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
Words. Plural.

"We have reservations for 7:00 at.. "

Jewishfoodie you are a riot! I would take you out for dinner if you would accept! My mom is great but she is not local. I would be thrilled to adopt you as an honorary mom if you live in NY.
PM me your resume if you are Interested in the position! No pay. I will call you to ask if you can pay for travel camp for my DS , so consider yourself warned!

enneamom

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:30 am
simba wrote:
Jewishfoodie you are a riot! I would take you out for dinner if you would accept! My mom is great but she is not local. I would be thrilled to adopt you as an honorary mom if you live in NY.
PM me your resume if you are Interested in the position! No pay. I will call you to ask if you can pay for travel camp for my DS , so consider yourself warned!

Is she adopting??? Can I get in line???

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:49 am
simba wrote:

😘
You sound like an awesome addition to my family! I'm always looking for new and interesting kids!

Btw, How do you feel about us mailing your kids to camp? I always pay extra for priority shipping, ask for a tracking number and label them "this side up". Because I'm generous that way! (originally, I used stamps, but when the Forever stamp came out, I learned the hard way that it was referring to the speed with which the package traveled so I had to upgrade to UPS.)

Hey, no FedEx! I'm not a millionaire!

Besides, FedEx always says "ground" and that is so mean to do to children! They should be able to come in one piece!

Last edited by Jewishfoodie on Thu, Mar 15 2018, 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:51 am
enneamom wrote:
Is she adopting??? Can I get in line???

All are welcome!

enneamom

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:54 am
Jewishfoodie wrote:
All are welcome!

Great! We just might crash on you for Pesach, regardless of the state of your shopping. You can serve chicken and potatoes the whole time, we don't mind! We're not picky. No tablescapes necessary (but hey, I saw a great magazine spread you can try out on us).

simba

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 11:58 am
[quote="Jewishfoodie"! I'm not a millionaire! ![/quote]

I so appreciate your welcoming arms yet the quoted line has thrown me for a loop. I will reconsider once I receive your resume!

Jewishfoodie

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 12:03 pm
enneamom wrote:
Great! We just might crash on you for Pesach, regardless of the state of your shopping. You can serve chicken and potatoes the whole time, we don't mind! We're not picky. No tablescapes necessary (but hey, I saw a great magazine spread you can try out on us).

I don't scare easily.
(except when people interpret my teeth falling out dreams... Then I freak the heck out! So don't! Whew. Where was I...)

Hope you like fasting for a week Cuz at the rate I'm going....

Oh! Another word I hate hate hate! It's a random word but they could have done a better job naming it. Yeast. I mean, really listen to it! Yeast. It's just, stupid.

groovy1224

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 1:23 pm
pause wrote:
Literally

As in, It took literally a hundred shmattas to wipe it up. So is that literally or not? Do you even own 100 shmattas?
Or I'm literally going crazy from my baby. Do you want me to call Hatzala?

Literally definitely wins.

I was so embarrassed, I literally died

Really? Really?

keym

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 1:40 pm
Hey me too. It seems you are serving what I have planned for Pesach- a heaping portion of Nothing. But a jf house it seems to be served with a side of laughter so im in.

HappyGoLucky1

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 1:42 pm
Ugh

Yummy

Hubby

I guess I don't like fake words

keym

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 1:44 pm
As for my worst word, I hate when people wish me good night when I leqve work. Like seriously? My day is just starting, suuper homework laundry baths bed pesach cleaning.
Good night happens somewhere between midnight and 2 am.

yomomf

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 1:51 pm
When people use 'um' as their verbal comma.

BadTichelDay

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 2:17 pm
"microaggression". Makes me want to pull out an axe and show them (whoever they are) some macroaggression instead. I'm sorry but I'm just allergic to political correctness. It triggers unstoppable wrath attacks in me. Banging head

Beingreal

Post Thu, Mar 15 2018, 2:34 pm
For me its "It happens to be", "like" whatever. arrgh
Page 2 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics