Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Moving to cleveland without a plan
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

Chavas

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 12:30 am
marina wrote:
plse don’t move for the vouchers. This is negatively affecting the public school system which loses money for each voucher child. This breeds resentment and distrust when people move here to syphon funds from the system

We pay taxes and are entitled as much as any other citizen.

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 12:31 am
amother Jetblack wrote:
I don't personally know anyone in S. Euclid
I heard there are some young or youngish Chabad families that moved there. Like on or around Belvoir and Verona area...
No one in YDT moved there.

There are quite a few families there (but no YDT families). But they’re on both sides of green road Langerdale and temblehurst and that area on one side and then birchwold and those few streets on the other side. It’s not filling up so quickly but definitely each street has a few families. (And no not just Chabad at all)

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 1:00 am
Where do they daven on shabbos?
Heights Jewish Center? JFX?
everything else is so far...

notshanarishona

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 2:21 am
amother Copper wrote:
Bump
Can anyone give info on south Euclid community? Is it up and coming? Are there kids in the area/ young families?

I know of maybe 10 families who live there, it could be there are more, but it’s definitely pretty quiet as far as a frum neighborhood.

amother
Lightcyan

Post Sun, Aug 20 2023, 6:50 am
There's a few people in that area, not many. Heights Jewish Center and JFX are pretty convenient, but some of the families there walk all the way to Waxman. Belvoir is very pretty, the gridded area bounded by Wrenford is more affordable.

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Aug 27 2023, 2:34 am
here's a trick if you want to know where people are living. in Smartlist if you set your default to Cleveland, do a search by street name. For instance, there are 18 contacts on Belvoir. Smartlist is mostly frum and certainly all Jewish. I don't know which parts of Belvoir are considered S Euclid, but you can look up by address. Two on Langerdale. One on Birchwold. Four on Temblethurst.

I learned this trick when my non Jewish friend in real estate was trying to show a house to a frum family and wanted my help to figure out how many frum families lived there. Smile

Smartlist is likely a bit behind so there are newer families not on smartlist yet.

brbs

Post Fri, Sep 08 2023, 1:58 am
We moved to South Euclid in May. We live on Laurel Hill. We have an 8 minute walk to JLC (waxman). We love the neighborhood and have terrific neighbors. I can take my daughter to Yanve round trip in 15 mins.

We really enjoy that it is a mixed neighborhood. We have some Yeshivish families, some MO, some Chabad.

Please feel free to contact me for any questions.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating