Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Whats your gripe with blondes?????????
Previous  1  2

Raisin

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 4:36 am
Ruchel wrote:
There was a poll on that, but it was a long time ago... I was it said 60% liked brunettes, 30% liked blondes, 1% like redhead and others liked other colours.

it's a cultural thing as well. I bet if you asked african tribesmen if they prefer blondes or brunettes, you would get different responses than if you asked swedes.

I also think the stupid blonde image comes from women who die their hair. Nothing makes you look sillier than dark roots!

technic

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 5:20 am
Raisin wrote:

I bet if you asked african tribesmen if they prefer blondes or brunettes, you would get different responses than if you asked swedes.

I also think the stupid blonde image comes from women who dye their hair. Nothing makes you look sillier than dark roots!

actually - talking 2 swedes make u look sillier than dark roots - theyre a vegetable!!! Tongue Out

GAMZu

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 8:57 am
I think it comes from the fact that blonde used to be considered the epitome of beauty.
And we all know one can't have looks AND brains, right? Wink (JK, another stereotype.)
Except my son. He's blonde AND a genius! Tongue Out

Raisin

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 12:29 pm
I hate to break the bubble of mothers of blonde-but -bright kids, but I've noticed a lot of kids start out blond and end up with dark hair. My sister had blond curls as a baby and now she has straight almost black hair.

Clarissa

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 1:12 pm
Same here. My mom was white-blonde as a child but it turned to dark brown by the time she hit her 20's. I'll have to ask her if her IQ rose at the same time. Twisted Evil

Pickle Lady

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 2:41 pm
What about sheitel blonds? Is your hair still blond under the sheitel/teichel?

Last edited by Pickle Lady on Thu, Nov 08 2007, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 2:48 pm
I am a brunette but my sister and some of my cousins are real blonds. They are all smart girls but my sister does use her blond hair to her advantage sometimes and has gotten herself out of many tickets. The ditzest relative of mine is a total brunette and she can really crack me up and everyone around her. Some of the things she has done are just plain unbelievable that someone could be that ditzy and gulabull. Some of her stories are that she left a tampon inside of her for months around the age of 12 (she thought it came out when you have bowel movement) and it had to be removed by a doctor. It stunk up his office so badly that they had to shut down for the day. It took me years to try tampons because of her experience and even when I have used them I panic about forgeting to take it out. She has numourus other stories that just crack my family up.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 3:01 pm
amother wrote:
I am a brunette but my sister and some of my cousins are real blonds. They are all smart girls but my sister does use her blond hair to her advantage sometimes and has gotten herself out of many tickets. The ditzest relative of mine is a total brunette and she can really crack me up and everyone around her. Some of the things she has done are just plain unbelievable that someone could be that ditzy and gulabull. Some of her stories are that she left a tampon inside of her for months around the age of 12 (she thought it came out when you have bowel movement) and it had to be removed by a doctor. It stunk up his office so badly that they had to shut down for the day. It took me years to try tampons because of her experience and even when I have used them I panic about forgeting to take it out. She has numourus other stories that just crack my family up.

Sorry, having a hard time believing that one as she probably would have gotten very ill with TSS if it had been left in 'for months'.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 5:17 pm
Kmelion wrote:
amother wrote:

Sorry, having a hard time believing that one as she probably would have gotten very ill with TSS if it had been left in 'for months'.

I agree
I think your relative is pulling your leg with that story.

if its dangerous to leave it in for more then 8 hours then how much more so MONTHS! shock

besides, even if she didn't get sick, it would have gotten too packed and heavy and come out on its own.
if it didn't come out, she would FEEL it there. It would be poking out the entrance of her private part and putting preassure.

sorry, the story is way too unbelievable.

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 5:28 pm
Well, blondes may be ditzy, but at least. . .

Blondes have more fun!!!!

Blossom

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 5:31 pm
Quote:
Blondes have more fun!!!!

And you know that's only a popular stereotype as well Smile

DefyGravity

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 5:35 pm
It's a stereotype that reeks of truth. Speak to anyone that's a brunette and goes blonde - they usually get more attention.

Blossom

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 5:43 pm
Quote:
It's a stereotype that reeks of truth. Speak to anyone that's a brunette and goes blonde - they usually get more attention.

Or they imagine they do Wink .

I am guessing you're blonde defy Smile

amother

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 6:22 pm
Re tampon - I know of someone who had one in for weeks - it had become pushed right up, had to be taken out by a Dr, and survived s*x more than once Exclamation

GAMZu

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 6:27 pm
It's OK about hair turning dark. I like dark hair on boys better than blonde hair. Especially DH likes to cut it really short- like blade 1, so if the hair has some color, it looks better when it's that short. He's so light that the first week after a haircut he looks bald.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics