Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What’s the best pony wig?
Previous  1  2

mammale

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 10:38 pm
Wunderwig has a full pony sheitle now. I don't know the price. You'd need to contact yonit directly.

SmartWife

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 11:27 pm
crl wrote:
I just got a pony wig from China directly, with a finished front. I think it needs baby hairs but since I take out a little bit of hair, it’s perfect and super comfortable. I paid 380 total.

Can you post the seller please

SuperWify

Post Wed, Jul 10 2019, 11:31 pm
Funny your bumping my thread now when I most desperately need a good pony wig to survive this summer...

Most shaitel machers are still offering regular wigs as ponies but I find way to bulky. Another issues is that the big pony tail is too heavy to carry and I get extreme headaches from wearing them. If anyone has a lightweight beautiful natural pony please advise!!

crl

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 4:37 am
SmartWife wrote:
Can you post the seller please

EBM wigs, you can find them on Instagram. They have a knock off sports wig and regular ponytail wig, both in the 300-400 range depending on length, if you want highlights, hair texture, etc.

little neshamala

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 7:25 am
SuperWify wrote:
Funny your bumping my thread now when I most desperately need a good pony wig to survive this summer...

Most shaitel machers are still offering regular wigs as ponies but I find way to bulky. Another issues is that the big pony tail is too heavy to carry and I get extreme headaches from wearing them. If anyone has a lightweight beautiful natural pony please advise!!

Did you ever look into milano? Im still wearng mine 5 years later and it looks amazing. Thin, lightweight, I can wear it all day

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 7:32 am
little neshamala wrote:
Did you ever look into milano? Im still wearng mine 5 years later and it looks amazing. Thin, lightweight, I can wear it all day

What’s the price range?

cnc

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 7:59 am
little neshamala wrote:

I had one for years but my SM claims they’re very poor quality now. I would be curious to hear from someone that bought one recently.

little neshamala

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 8:02 am
SuperWify wrote:
What’s the price range?

Just checked their website. Starts at $745 with no extras like freedom cap etc

little neshamala

Post Thu, Jul 11 2019, 8:10 am
Btw, another idea is if you have an older wig that still has good hair, take it to someone who deals with adding/removing hair and fixing caps, ask her to just take the hair from your wig and sew it onto a new cap(that you'll try on)-dont use all the hair, it should be much thinner, and she'll sew the bottom area upside down, pony wig style.
If you happen to have an old wig for this purpose, it shouldnt be more than a few hundred. And like this you get a perfect fitting cap.

I had one of my shaitels transfered onto a new cap and it was somewhere around 300 if I remember correctly. This was a a few years ago, but even if its more than that its still cheaper than a new wig.

Also keep in mind if youre just using it for a pony, the hair rly doesnt need to be such great quality. I literally just wash it, and put it in a pony, style the pony and bangs a tiny bit and thats it. It stays in a pony.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels