Home

Bathroom in kitchen or dining room
Previous  1, 2

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Blush

Post  Tue, May 15 2018, 7:40 pm
Can you switch your dining room and your living room. If yes, then I would put it in the living room

amother

Aqua

Post  Tue, May 15 2018, 7:41 pm
amother wrote:
Can you switch your dining room and your living room. If yes, then I would put it in the living room

It’s one room. Wouldn’t be any more private switching it around.

amother

Aquamarine

Post  Tue, May 15 2018, 8:17 pm
I built one off the living/dining room with the door facing the entry area. I made it a powder room area where you can wash, have a large mirror and then another door into the toilet area itself. The toilet pipes face an exterior house wall and because it's 2 doors, less issues and also people go there just for tissues, to wash hands, so less awkward.

penguin

Post  Tue, May 15 2018, 9:43 pm
What's under your steps? (Probably the basement steps..)

FranticFrummie

Post  Wed, May 16 2018, 6:22 am
I used to own a home where there was a ground floor bathroom in the dining room. I absolutely hated it! There was no way a guest could use it, without feeling that people were trying to eat just a few yards away.

Is the only other bathroom in your house upstairs and through your bedroom? That seems odd. Most houses have a bathroom off of a hallway.
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h