Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Dining room table

dazzle

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 11:30 pm
Any recommendations where I can buy a dining room table that is really long, like can seat at least 12 people, preferably more, comfortably. It should have leaves so if it doesn't need to be so long we can shorten. Don't want to spend over $12,000 which is what one of the "Jewish" furniture stores told me. Doesn't need to be fancy at all, just long. Any ideas or am I looking for something that doesn't exist?

fig

Post Wed, May 08 2024, 11:55 pm
You might consider buying 2 tables 6 feet each that have a pedestal so looks like one table when together. They’re not expensive and very practical…

dazzle

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:00 am
Interesting idea. Any links?

lamplighter

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 12:06 am
fig wrote:
You might consider buying 2 tables 6 feet each that have a pedestal so looks like one table when together. They’re not expensive and very practical…

How would you make the top look smooth?
Also this would mean no leaves, it has to stay 12 ft always.

ck8712

Post Sun, May 12 2024, 11:42 pm
There is a store in Lakewood called Armona furniture that sells these types of tables at reasonable prices. They have tables that can be extended to be extremely long. All of their furniture is solid wood and really good quality.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars