Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Does anyone own a Bumbleride Queen B?

malkie

Post Fri, Nov 09 2007, 2:41 pm
If so, please tell me what you like/dislike about it....Would you buy it if you could choose all over again?

I am expecting my first and trying to compare bassinet strollers. I like that it has inflated wheels and is a lot less expensive than other similar strollers.

ilovestrollers

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:46 am
I do not have the bumbleride, but wanted to mention that the bumbleride is a nice stroller for the outdoors. It is very pram like. It does have steerable wheels, not 360 swivel wheels. Just something to keep in mind. Depending on what you plan on using the stroller for, there are tons of options with bassinets.

HTH

manhattanmom

Post Sun, Feb 10 2008, 1:52 pm
If it helps: I have the bumbleride flyer and I Love it!

GingerSpice

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 1:46 pm
malkie wrote:
If so, please tell me what you like/dislike about it....Would you buy it if you could choose all over again?

I am expecting my first and trying to compare bassinet strollers. I like that it has inflated wheels and is a lot less expensive than other similar strollers.

did you get the bumbleride queenb in the end?
I've only seen it online and probably wont be able to
go see it in a store for some time but am realy curious about it.
If you did get it can you post some info.
thank you

malkie

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 3:02 pm
I did get it and LOVE it! My baby sleeps in it at night, it pushes great, looks great. The basket is huge. The only con is that its heavy. We are on the 3rd floor with no elevator so my DH brings it down in the morning and locks it in the lobby and he brings it up at night.

GingerSpice

Post Tue, Apr 15 2008, 6:38 pm
malkie wrote:
I did get it and LOVE it! My baby sleeps in it at night, it pushes great, looks great. The basket is huge. The only con is that its heavy. We are on the 3rd floor with no elevator so my DH brings it down in the morning and locks it in the lobby and he brings it up at night.

Sad it looks like a carriage I would realy like, but I live on
the 3rd floor too but I dont have a lobby so I
realy need something that will be light.

out of curiousity did you buy the bassinet along with it or
does it sort of make its own bassinet for the baby?

malkie

Post Wed, Apr 16 2008, 2:22 pm
I bought the bassinet.

INSPIREME

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 8:43 am
What price range is the Queen B wit the bassinet?

fiddle

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 8:47 am
400 bux for carriage and and extra upto 140 dollars for bassinet

INSPIREME

Post Tue, Oct 20 2009, 8:50 am
Thanks - Fiddle

B"H

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 3:46 pm
for the mother who has the queen b, how does it steer? I heard it can't do sharp turns and you have to pick up the front wheels if you want to turn in tight spaces. is that true? also, do you use it with the toddler seat? if so, is it good? does it make the stroller very heavy to push? thanks!

fiddle

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 3:49 pm
B"H wrote:
for the mother who has the queen b, how does it steer? I heard it can't do sharp turns and you have to pick up the front wheels if you want to turn in tight spaces. is that true? also, do you use it with the toddler seat? if so, is it good? does it make the stroller very heavy to push? thanks!

steers great, the front wheels swivel, much easier than a typical pram ie. the silver cross which you haveto lift up the front to maneuver. I never turned in tight spaces... sorry never really parallel parked if you know what I mean, and with the toddler seat, it was difficult getting used to it, but I guess its better than a regular front to back double.... I never did it with an older child though, so I really dont know but I imagine the weight would make it more difficult.

B"H

Post Mon, May 03 2010, 4:01 pm
thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics