Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Sauce for sesamea chicken

Tara

Post Sun, Nov 11 2007, 12:02 am
Does anyone know the recepie for the sauce that you pour on baked chicken/turkey cutlets?
Basically I have made a mayo and ketchup mixture , smeared it on cutlets , dipped in matzo meal and then baked in oven. I remember reading this in the Binoh recently but there was a sauce I think with apricot jam that you were meant to pour over about half an hour before end.
Please help Exclamation

cookielady

Post Wed, Dec 05 2007, 5:04 am
I don't know if this is what you want. But if you mix the mayo and ketchip with apricot preserves (and onion soup mix if you use it) Spread on chicken, it's easy and delicious.

Bored

Post Wed, Dec 05 2007, 5:27 am
I did about a 1/3 a bottle of duck sauce, a squirt of soy sauce and some sesame seeds. was really yummy and easy!

SingALong

Post Wed, Dec 05 2007, 6:08 pm
I do chopped onions or onion soup mix, ketchup, brown sugar, a little vinegar, and water. boil it in a pot and spread over chicken that had been dipped in breadcrumbs. delicious!

Tehilla

Post Wed, Dec 05 2007, 6:10 pm
if you use chof-K (I think it's them) there's a sesame teriyaki sauce called Mikee's that has rave reviews. I remember seeing it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey