Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Buying category 1-4 vouchers for the Ritz in Herzalyia

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 10:40 am
Hi,

I've seen some info posted on Dans Deals about people who sell vouchers to use for a stay at the Ritz Carlton. I think they buy them with their credit card miles/points but I am not so clear on this. I would like to buy for two nights worth in June. Does anyone know more info on this?

I'm looking into this because the prices for vouchers on Dansdeals was cheaper than booking it online at booking.com. Just to be clear, this is in the section where people post deals , not Dan himself.

doctorima

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 11:30 am
People earn the free night vouchers by opening the Chase Ritz credit card and spending enough money (I think $5k in the first 90 days). If they don't plan to use the vouchers, they sell them for cash (not miles) to people who want to stay at a Ritz without paying the full rate. They then make the booking in both their names and the name of the person who purchased the voucher, who can then check in on his/her own.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 11:31 am
Thanks for explaining! Now I just need someone who can sell me 2 nights of vouchers!!

pesek zman

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 11:32 am
Ritz is also part of the marriot 'family'

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 11:48 am
Gosh, I love that place.
Sorry, off topic🙂

doctorima

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 12:32 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks for explaining! Now I just need someone who can sell me 2 nights of vouchers!!

There is a possibility that I may be able to sell you 2 vouchers. Feel free to PM me. If this is against Imamother rules, then a mod should please delete this.

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 6:44 pm
Bump
Anyone have ones to sell?

amother
Slateblue

Post Mon, Jun 04 2018, 6:45 pm
Bump
Anyone have ones to sell?

sa613

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 1:13 am
Sorry that I can't help you out but as someone planning a vacation soon am wondering what makes the place so wonderful? Could you please give me some info so that I can decide if it's worthwhile for us? Thanks and I hope you find the vouchers!

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 5:55 am
It's a nice place, nice location. It's not the only nice one around, though. It's near the beach, a big mall and a few kosher restaurants. The view from the balconies is lovely and the place is clean. Enjoy your vacation!

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 9:31 am
I have two nights that I am willing to sell. feel free to call me 0583208187

amother
Slateblue

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 9:35 am
Ty, you can remove ur number. Ill call u soon or my brother will as I'm in USA with no long distance at work!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics