Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Yerushalayim Restuarants

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 3:27 pm
I am going to be visiting there soon.
Are there any places that you can recommend that are Rubin, Batatz Eida, or Landau?

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 3:38 pm
Atza Sushi Bar on Yirmiyahu.
literally obsessed. Amazing price, huge portions, so filling AND SUSHI

amother
Tan

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 3:40 pm
is that place a sit down nice restaurant?
do they have regular Chinese type food besides sushi?

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 3:58 pm
amother wrote:
is that place a sit down nice restaurant?
do they have regular Chinese type food besides sushi?
\

Very small. Like legit 5 tables small, but enough room for people, if you are bringing lots of ppl RSVP. It's small but quiet and classy...

They have lots of other chinese and asian food. I know the owner, all the chefs are chinese people, like chinese ppl that just came dont know english or hebrew yet lol.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jun 05 2018, 4:01 pm
Waffle bar
Muscat
Ricotta

amother
Amber

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 1:59 am
amother wrote:
Waffle bar
Muscat
Ricotta

I've been to multiple waffle bars multiple times, do not recommend. They'e food is okay, but every other place is better. Waffle bar is also usually more expensive than others, and the portions are smaller.

Portabello in Geulah
There's all fancier restaurants at Mamilla and German Colony...although I don't know which hechsher...I only know I eat it.

grace413

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 2:04 am
http://www.israelkosherdining......alem/

Entrecote in Har Hotzvim is supposed to be good.

Shuly

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 1:32 pm
Another vote for Atza, Entrecote and Waffle Bar.
Don't order a salad in Waffle Bar but everything else is really good. We love the mushroom toasted wraps and the pesto pasta.

All of those are Rubin.

If you eat Kehilos hechsher, Noya just got a kehilos and it's supposed to be great.
http://www.noyajerusalem.rest-e.co.il/

doctorima

Post Wed, Jun 06 2018, 3:01 pm
You can find a nice list of restaurants and what hashgacha they're under (along with a discussion of their quality) here: http://forums.dansdeals.com/in.....478.0

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 2:58 am
Shuly wrote:
Another vote for Atza, Entrecote and Waffle Bar.
Don't order a salad in Waffle Bar but everything else is really good. We love the mushroom toasted wraps and the pesto pasta.

All of those are Rubin.

If you eat Kehilos hechsher, Noya just got a kehilos and it's supposed to be great.
http://www.noyajerusalem.rest-e.co.il/

Those pastas though are REALLY heavy. I've never had a heavier pasta before, (I loe pasta, always order the cream pastas) but waffle bar's make me sick.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 3:19 am
amother wrote:
Those pastas though are REALLY heavy. I've never had a heavier pasta before, (I loe pasta, always order the cream pastas) but waffle bar's make me sick.

Ok. U don’t like waffle bar and think atza is great. Anything past that is pure loshon hora about waffle bar. Which I happen to highly recommend for a nicer atmosphere lunch with a good hechsher and not far from geula/ shefa if that’s where ppl are. I love their salads, grilled wraps, salamon and drinks.
I will also add a disclaimer that I know the owner, but only because I am a good costumer so I don’t think my opinion is biased:)
Wayyy more pleasant to eat in then atza which is a great fast food Chinese style place. Pretty but small and a somewhat limited menu.

weasley

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 4:26 am
amother wrote:
Ok. U don’t like waffle bar and think atza is great. Anything past that is pure loshon hora about waffle bar. Which I happen to highly recommend for a nicer atmosphere lunch with a good hechsher and not far from geula/ shefa if that’s where ppl are. I love their salads, grilled wraps, salamon and drinks.
I will also add a disclaimer that I know the owner, but only because I am a good costumer so I don’t think my opinion is biased:)
Wayyy more pleasant to eat in then atza which is a great fast food Chinese style place. Pretty but small and a somewhat limited menu.

I have to agree with this - without knowing the owner!

The atmosphere is so relaxing and comfortable, service fast and friendly and love love their food!!

Zeleze

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 4:36 am
What are you looking for
Fleishig, Milchig or Fish?

amother
Amber

Post Thu, Jun 07 2018, 5:26 am
amother wrote:

Is saying my opinion loshon hora? I've been to 4 branches of waffle bar. This is my experience.
I do admit they have great waffles and laffa wraps....but again, they are a bit pricey and some dishes fall flat. Most restaurants I go to all the dishes are pretty good.
Nothing against anyone there! They have great service! In fact I was there a few months ago with a friend and she also found the pasta really heavy and hurt her stomach. The waitress told her she could choose another dish to order free of charge!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics