Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Left over shnitzel meat

boyzmom

Post Tue, Nov 13 2007, 12:52 pm
I had no more bread crumbs to make sniztzel

but 2 small pieces of snitzel meat

so I cut up small, added a can of mushrooms small onion salt pepper garlic stir fryed for 3 minutes (add water for stir fry)

I added this mix to plain white rice

the crew loved this chicken rice

by accident I created a new family favorite!

enjoy

MahPitom

Post Wed, Nov 14 2007, 6:37 pm
I cut the chicken into strips and add soy sauce, paprika, salt, pepper, and crushed garlic. Then, I freeze it that way. When I want to make it for supper, I take it out in the morning and allow to defrost. That way it marinates at the same time.

Then, I add it to the pot with onion and any vegetables (mushroom, broccoli) and allow for it to turn golden. Then add some water or chicken soup, and allow to cook for about 30 minutes. Finally, stir in some corn starch dissolved in water and wait for the sauce to thicken.

PRESTO chinese style chicken with whatever you have in the house! Cook rice in the microwave in the meantime.

Mommish

Post Sat, Dec 15 2007, 7:03 pm
That sounds good. I would usually look for some substitute for bread crumbs like matzah meal, corn flake crumbs or just flour... or freeze it and use during the week.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey