Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
FREE offer to help you lose weight and/or become fit!
1  2  Next

devash1

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:33 am
I'm offering as a CHESED to other women to learn how to lose weight the SMART way and become fit and healthy. I'm tired of seeing so many people I know loose weight and gain it all back and more.

Please review this google doc which explains how I work with you.
https://docs.google.com/docume.....rusY8

Last edited by devash1 on Sun, Jul 01 2018, 2:45 am; edited 4 times in total

familyfirst

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 1:41 am
So thoughtful!
How do I pm you? It sure how this works...

amother
Lemon

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 2:29 am
devash1 wrote:
I'm offering as a CHESED to other women to learn how to lose weight the SMART way and become fit and healthy. I'm tired of seeing so many people I know loose weight and gain it all back and more.

I am NOT a professional trainer , nor do I have any certificates. But I have learned a tremendous amount from a professional coach, Tom Venuto, author of burn the fat, feed the muscle, and I do exercise daily and eat super healthy and have seen great results following his advice. Fitness is one of my passions and although I'm not a trainer, I realize I know 1,000% more than the average lady out there and any question I don't know, I can easily ask Tom for an answer.

If you are interested in really getting into shape and willing to work hard (no quick fixes!) I am willing to help you as a chesed. I enjoy volunteering, I do it already for post pardom moms and I think I'll enjoy this as well helping women become fit and happier wives/mothers.

I live in Ramot Beit Shemesh Israel but anyone can join because I do this via WhatsApp. I will coach the group with daily tips but also reply to individual questions with audio messages to your specific questions as much as you like for FREE. I enjoy helping others and it would be greatest pleasure to see you succeed.

My time is limited and I'm happy to help, but you have to be focused and willing to follow the program and the advice I give, otherwise it's not time well spent. This doesn't' mean you need to join a gym or spent 1 hour a day, but you will need to find time for 20 mins minimum to exercise and be committed to eating healthy (note I didn't say starve yourself). Eating healthy is easy once you know how. I will help you with ideas and you can eat MORE food if it's healthy food. I will help you figure out how many calories you can eat per day and what % comes from protein, carbs, and fat. I'll help you every step of the way to get you to the point where you can be self sufficient and hopefully even one day help others like I would be helping you.

Send me a private message if you are interested and we'll exchange whatsapp and I'll be happy to add you to my small group of ladies (by the way this is only for women).

If you live in RBS Israel you can even meet me in person with some other ladies doing this in RBS.

I will be replying Motzei Shabbos Israel time fyi.

For those who don't have WhatsApp?
I'm from RBS, how can I benefit?

devash1

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 5:57 am
I have PM'd everyone, check your inbox

I'm only doing this via whatsapp, otherwise it's too hard and time consuming, remember I'm doing this as a chesed , I have my limitations.

Even if you don’t have a smartphone, as long as you have sms, you can connect whatsapp to your pc. go https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ , then follow instructions, I use whatsapp on pc itself https://web.whatsapp.com

devash1

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:27 am
so far 8 new women from this post contacted me, glad I can help. I have replied to everyone so far.

amother
Green

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:32 am
What's the commitment? 20 minutes a day?

I think this is really nice of you.

amother
Maroon

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:33 am
devash1 wrote:
I have PM'd everyone, check your inbox

I'm only doing this via whatsapp, otherwise it's too hard and time consuming, remember I'm doing this as a chesed , I have my limitations.

Even if you don’t have a smartphone, as long as you have sms, you can connect whatsapp to your pc. go https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ , then follow instructions, I use whatsapp on pc itself https://web.whatsapp.com

You need to have whatsap on your phone in order to connect it to your computer. In order to connect it, you need to scan a QR code from the app. And if the phone is off, it stops syncing.

AhuvasIma

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:44 am
How do I pm you?

devash1

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 8:45 am
The 20 minutes a day was just a suggestion for exercise. If you can do more that's great but I feel like it's important to start with something.

happy mommy6

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:26 am
How do I pm you?

happy mommy6

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:27 am
How do I pm you?

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:32 am
Greatly appreciate this offer! If I don't have whatsapp on my phone, I can't connect it to my computer. Can this work with regular sms/group text as well?

devash1

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 9:48 am
I can only work with whatsapp, because I give audio messages and sms is very time consuming, with the limited time I have, I have to do this in a way that works for me too

question though: why can't you connect to your pc? is it a filter issue? cause it is possible to use whatsapp from pc and connect with a phone that has sms (even if not smartphone)

even if you don't in the end join the group, I would recommend the book burn the fat, feed the muscle.

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:37 am
How do I pm you

LovesHashem

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:55 am
devash1 wrote:
I can only work with whatsapp, because I give audio messages and sms is very time consuming, with the limited time I have, I have to do this in a way that works for me too

question though: why can't you connect to your pc? is it a filter issue? cause it is possible to use whatsapp from pc and connect with a phone that has sms (even if not smartphone)

even if you don't in the end join the group, I would recommend the book burn the fat, feed the muscle.

You need to download Bluestacks or have it on a smartphone first to use it on the web.

amother
Cobalt

Post Fri, Jun 22 2018, 10:58 am
LovesHashem wrote:
You need to download Bluestacks or have it on a smartphone first to use it on the web.

And I can't do either one... Thanks, OP. I appreciate the book recommendation though and am greatly inspired by your offer to help others.

devash1

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 2:30 pm
You don't need bluestacks or a smartphone to get whatsapp on your pc fyi, in the doc I gave instructions on how
here is what I wrote:
you do need a phone with sms however

Junee

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 7:31 pm
Can't seem to pm. OP, you are so kind.

devash1

Post Sat, Jun 23 2018, 10:57 pm
Junee, I will send you a pm now, check your private messages

devash1

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 7:54 am
Everyone that has sent me a private message I have replied up-to-date
We are now up to almost 25 ladies in the group
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise