Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Hate the smell of Marijuana!! VENT
Previous  1  2

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 6:50 am
Haha. True story.

My husband reprimanded his cleaning crew when I told him the bathroom at his place reeks.
They all were ROTFL they couldn't believe the boss didn't know that that smell was pot.

The cleaning crew manager still teases him about it. Yuck!
This is Manhattan and we were living in Brooklyn, where I grew up, at the time.
OT, he fired the worker who smoked in there....

amother
Bronze

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 7:27 am
mammaboy wrote:
I moved to a new neighborhood and was smelling a skunk smell on my block. My neighbors told me it's marijuana. There are a few apt buildings on my block with low class people that are smoking it all the time on the street. Sometimes the smell comes in through the window. There's nothing you can do about it as long as it's legal to smoke it.

I grew up on a block with only Frum families. You know where the smell cane from? The house with bunch teenage boys

WhatFor

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 7:53 am
Well as the saying goes, if you can't beat 'em....

Ruchel

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 7:59 am
BH it's illegal for me... I know for you it may be legal etc. That said not sure I'd recognize it but I hate cigarettes enough and I'm also happy those ar ebanned from restaurants

amother
Babyblue

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 11:32 am
amother wrote:
JUST WONDERIN....where do all these people get this stuff??? not that I want it...smells horrible...

My ds told me you can get it in a store in XXXX. When you order lettuce, you ask for double lettuce or something like that.
amother wrote:
Haha. True story.

My husband reprimanded his cleaning crew when I told him the bathroom at his place reeks.
They all were ROTFL they couldn't believe the boss didn't know that that smell was pot.

The cleaning crew manager still teases him about it. Yuck!
This is Manhattan and we were living in Brooklyn, where I grew up, at the time.
OT, he fired the worker who smoked in there....

My cleaning lady used to smoke in our bathroom when she changed. She uses the bathroom no one else uses. Since I told her to stop, she did b'h. She still sometimes reeks when she comes in because she was smoking beforehand.

ggdm

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 12:15 pm
The smoke from from my neighbor often comes into my window. My former neighbor smoked joints, the person living there now smokes cigarettes. I prefer the smell of marihuana! (of course even better would be a non-smoker...)

tf

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 1:24 pm
amother wrote:
I grew up on a block with only Frum families. You know where the smell cane from? The house with bunch teenage boys

Nebech, there are a bunch of boys (and girls) taking drugs. Many of heimishe chassidish families. Depression doesn't choose whom to attack. Now, as I'm writing this, myneighbor's son is smoking in my porch (we share).

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 1:38 pm
My sister and I went to a comedy club in Manhattan. I am a pretty naive and sheltered person and don't usually go to such venues. But for my sister I do go out of my comfort zone. I kept telling her that somebody reeks and needs to wear deodorant and that I couldn't handle the smell. She cracked up and told me that there were a whole bunch of people smoking pot on the other side of the room near the bathrooms. So I got my "education" I now know what pot smells like. I am also so surprised how people don't mind that they smell so bad. It's repulsive.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 2:16 pm
Same here . The smell is absolutely nauseating . The worst thing is when I’m away for a few days and I smell it when I walk into my house . I’m guessing it’s coming from a neighbor but don’t know who .
OP, where do u live ?

Metukah

Post Sun, Jun 24 2018, 3:45 pm
I literally cannot walk more than 10 metres without smelling drugs. I can't take it.
I live in London BTW.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics