Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Private health insurance - # for someone who can help me

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 12:13 am
Does anyone know who I can call/ask to help me with this? I'm having a hard time figuring out what insurance to go on, what makes sense financially for me and how to apply.... I'm willing to pay. Thanks!

(I need someone who deals with private plans, not just medicaid)

Amarante

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 9:53 am
They are completely different.

Any good insurance broker who does health insurance can guide you through the best plan for you and your family. It doesn't cost you anything as the insurance company pays the commission not you and your premium is the same whether you figure it out on your own or use a broker. Even if you go through the Obama Marketplace, the insurance agent gets his commission on the price of your premium BEFORE subsidy so they are happy to get insurance for you based on what is best in your situation.

Without knowing your location, no one can offer you a recommendation for a good broker because health insurance is very location specific. A good broker knows which hospitals (for example) are included in which plans and those differ depending on where you live in terms of being in the network.

ladYdI

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 12:25 pm
Please help me verify if this is true or not.
I heard that one cannot purchase private insurance without being part of a group or business

Amarante

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 12:29 pm
Private insurance is available for individuals. That is why it is called private health insurance.

It would s generally more exercise expensive because it is a smaller risk pool. If How much are they? if your income qualifies you, you our hae through the exchange and receive the subsidy.

ladYdI

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 1:24 pm
Rccs is an organization that helps ppl who have cancer get insurance. Try calling them

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 4:06 pm
ladYdI wrote:
I heard that one cannot purchase private insurance without being part of a group or business

I heard the same.
RCCS helped me get onto a group plan.
I no longer have private insurance.

das

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:21 pm
ladYdI wrote:

Yes, until open enrollment you cant purchase private insurance. You will the be able to purchase insurance for 2019.

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:23 pm
Glucks Insurance Agency
Address: 10 Jackson Ave, Spring Valley, NY 10977
Closed â‹… Opens 9AM Fri
Phone: (845) 362-8689

I used them for insurance in NY and NJ.

macadamia

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:30 pm
Retek insurance in Boro Park (Brooklyn) knows all about insurance

ellacoe

Post Thu, Jul 26 2018, 7:42 pm
Shimon Soloff
917-803-8300
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries