Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Supports Israel or Morally fit...?
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10 11  12  13  Next

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:27 pm
amother wrote:
Navy, you’ve been doing plenty of name calling yourself so slow your roll.

Please show me where I called anyone a name. If I did I’d certainly apologize but I don’t remember doing so.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:30 pm
itsmeima wrote:
Actually, it's the president's job to respect a war hero - It isn't a fellow citizens job to respect the president. It's called democracy!

I respectfully disagree. I believe it’s the duty of every American citizen to respect the office of the presidency, even if your candidate didn’t win, that’s called patriotism. Unfortunately it seems many liberals these days are just praying and wishing for Trump to fail because of their hatred of him, and that it is just so self destructive and treasonous to want to see your country fail.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:32 pm
amother wrote:
True, he didn't support Israel. However, he didn't hate Jews (the way Trump hates Mexicans and Muslims).

Oh, and actually thanks to him I had health care.

You can’t possibly know that Obama doesn’t hate Jews any more than you can know that Trump hates muslims and Mexicans. These generalizations are just ridiculous.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:32 pm
watergirl wrote:
Posting as a mod -

No more name calling. Attack ideas, not people.

Thank you, great idea.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:33 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
I'm a Fox News and Ben Shapiro fan.
And I do like some of trump's policies. I can't stand Obama's policies. But there's no denying the truth: trump is... well... trump.
I loved McCain. I thought he was very fair minded.

I am NOT into the whole "betraying your party" thing. Congress shouldn't be beholden to parties, but to people.

So did you agree with McCain refusing to allow Trump to attend his funeral?

Maybe

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:34 pm
itsmeima wrote:
When I said, "Morally fit"...

I was referring to his racist comments. Lying to his voters. Calling the media the enemy. Not respecting veterans. His sexist remarks. Not respecting the Law. Should I go on?

I was not referring to his marriage or his relations life.

How many times did Obumer say if you like your healthplan you can keep it. That's not a lie ?

Rav Amnon Yitzchok calls the media Tishkoret the liars & thats what they are.

$1 million vets day parade donation, you call that what ??? "disrespecting vets" ???

https://www.businessinsider.co.....13-11

Infidelity , it's disgraceful, but how does it compare to John f-- Kennedy or Bill J Clinton ?

Last edited by Maybe on Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jeanette

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:35 pm
Obumer.

Keep it classy, okay?

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:35 pm
amother wrote:
Oh, so Trump is being challenged because he's white. Got it!

Never said that. But Obama definitely was not challenged many times was because of fear of being labeled a racist. You can deny it if you like but it’s fact. He’d never have been voted in if not for his skin color. He certainly had no credentials.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:36 pm
amother wrote:
I respectfully disagree. I believe it’s the duty of every American citizen to respect the office of the presidency, even if your candidate didn’t win, that’s called patriotism. Unfortunately it seems many liberals these days are just praying and wishing for Trump to fail because of their hatred of him, and that it is just so self destructive and treasonous to want to see your country fail.

Your definition of "respect" appears to be "not criticize". And what you're describing is authoritarianism, not patriotism. Patriotism doesn't mean not criticizing the US president.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:38 pm
amother wrote:

Yes. I did agree. Trump not only mocked him for his service for our country (he was a true hero- not wanting to be released before his men- and was well more of a hero than trump who never served in the army)- but days before his death, he did not even credit McCain for the bill Trump signed into law... even though McCain initiated it. So yes, I agree with McCain not wanting Trump at his funeral.

WhatFor

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:40 pm
amother wrote:

Yes. He recognized that Trump was a lying fraud who debases American values and principles and he didn't want his funeral to serve as a platform for more bs.

He was also not the US president, so you've been presenting false analogies. A private US citizen does not need to be as concerned with chilling free speech. The US executive branch has to be careful not to chill free speech as that would be violating our first amendment rights.

Maybe

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:41 pm
itsmeima wrote:
When I said, "Morally fit"...

I was referring to his racist comments. Lying to his voters. Calling the media the enemy. Not respecting veterans. His sexist remarks. Not respecting the Law. Should I go on?

I was not referring to his marriage or his relations life.

How many times did Barack Hussein Obama say if you like your health-plan you can keep it. That's not a lie ?

$1 million vets day parade donation, you call that what ??? "disrespecting vets" ???

https://www.businessinsider.co.....de-2013-11

Infidelity , it's disgraceful, but how does it compare to John f-- Kennedy or Bill J Clinton ?

Last edited by Maybe on Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:41 pm
[quote="Jeanette"]

Let's take your points one by one.
I very much dislike Trump for his personal characteristics, but the main reason I am so adamantly opposed to his administration is the corruption, stupid.)

Again, why the need to name call?

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:42 pm
itsmeima wrote:
So you pick supporting Israel, thanks! For a change, someone is answering the question Very Happy

I think it’s safe to say 99.9% of the people here would agree.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:42 pm
Maybe wrote:
How many times did Barack Hussein Obama say if you like your health-plan you can keep it. That's not a lie ?

https://www.businessinsider.co.....de-2013-11

That's one lie.
Trump is up to lie number 1,000.

Maybe

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:43 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
That's one lie.
Trump is up to lie number 1,000.

Please list 500

I will let you of the hook for the other 500 LOL

Last edited by Maybe on Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:44 pm
amother wrote:
I find cocaine use reprehensible. If excuse criminal behavior, good for you. But being a druggie doesn't make you morally fit to be president. Why can't you admit that doing illegal drugs is reprehensible? Our society thinks Obama's behavior is worse because it is criminal.

How do you know BO didn't do "some blow" since college? I think Obama is better protected by his peeps than Trump is. By no means is Barry a saint.

I don't believe the assault charges. In any event, I find cheating on your wife reprehensible but it isn't a crime. Obama committed criminal acts.

You’re so,right. Obama had everyone protecting him and covering for him including the FBI, DOJ, etc.! I think we are all about to find out what was really going on, and how much he knew about the criminality, Hilary, Russia (“When I’m elected for my second term, I’ll be in a better position to....” obama caught on a hot microphone)

amother
Mint

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:45 pm
amother wrote:
Never said that. But Obama definitely was not challenged many times was because of fear of being labeled a racist. You can deny it if you like but it’s fact. He’d never have been voted in if not for his skin color. He certainly had no credentials.

I totally agree that he never would have been voted in but for the fact of his skin color.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:46 pm
Maybe wrote:
Please list 500

I will let you of the hook for the other 500 LOL

https://www.politifact.com/per.....alse/

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Aug 28 2018, 10:46 pm
Maybe wrote:
McCain disrespecting prez = democracy

Prez disrespecting McCain you are up in arms Rolling Eyes
Rolling Eyes

BRAVO! Best post on this thread! You’ve just encapsulated the hypocrisy of to a tee!
Page 10 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 9  10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics