Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Baby boy dusty blue bloomers

SingALong

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 8:00 pm
What to match with it? It’s one of those knit bloomers for shabbos and it comes with suspenders attached.
So I know ppl are putting on a shell with tights...question is which color works with dusty blue? I thought black is too harsh, winter white a maybe but it’s a little newborn babyish...my son is 18 months. Lady in the shell store advised I match the buttons which cameout to a caramel / tan ish color.
Any other ideas?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 8:02 pm
Does offwhite or very pale gray go? I'm trying to envision the dusty blue color.

SingALong

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 8:10 pm
Pale grey might work but his other shabbos outfit is grey so I wouldn’t mind a change. The winter white/off white would look best but oy how those tights will be black in 5 min!

SuperWify

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 9:35 pm
SingALong wrote:
Pale grey might work but his other shabbos outfit is grey so I wouldn’t mind a change. The winter white/off white would look best but oy how those tights will be black in 5 min!

I lik the winter white ir cream idea very much. Your just going to have to spray them very well after shabbos!

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 9:43 pm
SingALong wrote:
they'll be winter white for a while and then become pale grey from all the dirt..you get a two for one special! Just kidding . I like the cream color idea but It's not very practical. It's up to you to decide whether you want to deal with stains or just have similar color outfits.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics