Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Looking to give away 2 (size 12 boys) bekishes

groisamomma

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 7:06 pm
My son wore his regular bekishe and tisch bekishe for less than a year then bh had a huge growth spurt. They're in gorgeous condition and I don't have the heart to throw them out. There's nowhere in Lakewood I can donate such specific items (Serendipity, etc.).

If you know someone making a bar mitzvah for a slim size 12 boy and thinks they would use them--even to use as a spare set--please pm me. I can send them to Brooklyn, Monsey, etc. if necessary.

TIA!

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Oct 07 2018, 7:09 pm
Is there no Malbushi Yisrael type of Gemach in Lakewood? I feel like there would be one there.

cnc

Post Mon, Oct 08 2018, 2:16 pm
groisamomma wrote:
My son wore his regular bekishe and tisch bekishe for less than a year then bh had a huge growth spurt. They're in gorgeous condition and I don't have the heart to throw them out. There's nowhere in Lakewood I can donate such specific items (Serendipity, etc.).

If you know someone making a bar mitzvah for a slim size 12 boy and thinks they would use them--even to use as a spare set--please pm me. I can send them to Brooklyn, Monsey, etc. if necessary.

TIA!

Did you call them?
I donated a bunch of bekitches there. I called them before and they said they will gladly take them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics