Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What's one conspiracy theory you actually believe?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Oct 24 2018, 11:30 pm
icebreaker wrote:
Not sure if this counts, but I sometimes believe that JonBenet Ramsey's murder investigation was intentionally bungled.
Why?

crust

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 12:11 am
sushilover wrote:
I think there is something super super suspicious about the Las Vegas shooting. The government knows more than it's saying.

What?

jerusalem90

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 12:53 am
Left wing media lies to villify Israel. Only this one is fact.

trixx

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 1:24 am
sushilover wrote:
I think there is something super super suspicious about the Las Vegas shooting. The government knows more than it's saying.

I actually believe this too. Too many accounts from survivors saying bullets came from multiple locations. Several survivors who made a Facebook group and arranged to meet the following week, during which 3 of them died under mysterious circumstances. No footage ever released from the hotel which being in Vegas has cameras every square inch. I'm really not one for conspiracy theories but this is begging for it.

imorethanamother

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 1:33 am
Fox wrote:
No, Prince Phillip gave the order with the Queen's tacit approval. Not only did he hate her on a personal level, he was outraged that she was dating Dodi Fayed; he disapproved of her AIDS and land mine activism; and he disliked her celebrity status.

Plus, he wanted to make sure William and Harry were raised firmly in the Windsor camp rather than with loyalties to the non-royal but more aristocratic Spencers.

Paving the way for Camilla was probably the only act of inadvertent kindness Phillip ever performed for any of his sons.

Ha, not a Philip fan? The show The Crown actually makes me feel sorry for him, and I kinda get him. He wasn't a whiner, like Charles, that's for sure.

I don't think the Queen would have ever approved of it, though. She's too much a rule follower. Maybe Philip did it without letting anyone know, but I think it was all just bad luck.

moonstone

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 5:46 am
Fox wrote:
Princess Diana was deliberately killed.

Are you saying they chased her car, hoping it would crash? That doesn't seem like a "good" way to kill someone. How could they be sure it would work?? And wasn't it known paparazzi chasing them, not random strangers (hired killers)?

moonstone

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 5:54 am
I think the journalist and "What's My Line" panelist Dorothy Kilgallen was killed because she knew the truth about JFK's assassination and was about to go public. I also think the Kennedys had something to do with Marilyn Monroe's death.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 6:31 am
Lady Di I don't even consider it a conspiracy theory. I think it was because she was pregnant Sad There's a French short story (author escapes me) about it without giving names

Kennedy: well wasn't it The Smoker who shot him? Sorry more seriously I also think there's probably more to the story

On that topic, yes, Marilyn Monroe's death related to the Kennedys

I do believe Macron had at least one lover among all those weirdo guys who all look the same around him, and not that they're all "counsellors"

Ha yes Helbrans didn't drown, possible

AFAIK the latest findings is that Hitler yishm really died

I believe WTC could have been avoided with more security but who was going to believe that...

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN the one with Charles Lindhberg being guilty?

debbie321

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 6:57 am
Area 51 has aliens and ufos

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:13 am
amother wrote:
Are you insane ??

Me and a few thousand engineers: https://www.ae911truth.org/
Are we all insane?

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:17 am
Sandy hook was a staged event. No one was really killed. The killer didn't really exist

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:27 am
I imagine that guy in X Files, yelling Roswell as he's taken away by cops LOL

simcha2

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:27 am
amother wrote:
Me and a few thousand engineers: https://www.ae911truth.org/
Are we all insane?

Do you also believe it was the Mossad and that Jews were told to stay home that day? Because that is the other half of the theory.

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:29 am
simcha2 wrote:
Do you also believe it was the Mossad and that Jews were told to stay home that day? Because that is the other half of the theory.

I never heard of this before. I watched the towers collapse with my own eyes, so my ''belief' about the 9/11 demolition conspiracy is based on what I saw with my own eyes.

And, I had personal encounters with media, so I have learned on my own skin that media distorts the truth. I NEVER rely on mainstream media for honest info.

simcha2

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:35 am
amother wrote:
I never heard of this before. I watched the towers collapse with my own eyes, so my ''belief' about the 9/11 demolition conspiracy is based on what I saw with my own eyes.

And, I had personal encounters with media, so I have learned on my own skin that media distorts the truth. I NEVER rely on mainstream media for honest info.

A simple search for 9/11 conspiracy will bring you to the Jews and Israel. I was working on a college campus on 9/11 within 24 hours the student rallies were blaming the Zionists.

Ruchel

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:44 am
There was a boy from my area who had moved to NY and worked there... Hashem avenge his blood

amother
Smokey

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 7:55 am
amother wrote:
Sandy hook was a staged event. No one was really killed. The killer didn't really exist

Can you explain? I didn't even know such a theory existed

GreenEyes26

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:02 am
Wow. This thread is giving me the creeps. It’s one thing to say, oh, they got the wrong guy for JFK. But that Sandy Hook didn’t happen? Are you serious? People really believe this?

My skin is crawling.

amother
Rose

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:09 am
Helbrans was murdered by his own people. The power hungry people in charge today are worse than he ever was and that's saying something because he was a terror.

amother
Sapphire

Post Thu, Oct 25 2018, 8:31 am
amother wrote:
Why?

To protect the murderer.
Now ask yourself who would a parent want to cover the murder of their child for?
Only themselves or their other child. All other family members were not there at the time.
The family tampered with/created the evidence, and the police investigation was very unprofessional and bungled the investigation. There was absolutely no intruder.
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics